SiouxSports.com Forum

Once it's over how long will you continue to wear the Sioux Logo

CMSioux

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wondering once the name goes away will you continue to wear the Sioux name and logo and for how long. What about if/when they come up with a new logo will you still wear the Sioux logo?

Mailing it in, eh?

This conversation is appropriate on October 2, 2009.

Not a day, not a minute, before.

When you're two goals down late in the third do you:

a) head to the locker room, or

b) press, and maybe go six skaters.

Not sure? Ask Jack Parker, or Dave Hakstol.

Mailing it in, eh?

22 minutes!

Who had 22 minutes in the "How long until Blutarsky's rant" is linked pool? :lol:

You were fishing, and I bit. I was actually surprised it took someone that long. I would have probably been even quicker but I had to find the post on how to imbed YouTube clips first! :lol:

Mailing it in, eh?

Christ, we haven't even pulled the goalie yet and people are giving up...come on, listen to the Sic! Sioux Forever!

If it comes to this; the NDBHE decides to punt. I don't know if I'll be more upset with them (actually UND) or Ron His Horse is a Complainer, and all of the other

complainers. So, I'll probably retire my sweater, and anything else with the Sioux logo, and wear whatever apparel I have left. I've already quit giving money to my alma mata because they wouldn't schedule UND, and I'll quit giving money to the Sioux Club with my hockey tickets. !@#$ PC!

Just wondering once the name goes away will you continue to wear the Sioux name and logo and for how long. What about if/when they come up with a new logo will you still wear the Sioux logo?

Until maggots crawl from my eyes :lol:

In Dickinson, the school board had plans to paint everything gray and black (they were going to change the name to the Thunder) and bought a lot of gray and black equipment. We always played basketball with gray and black jerseys up through high school because they bought a bunch thinking our name would be the Thunder. Needless to say, they got a recalled and blown out in the election. Not the same as public schools in North Dakota have no choice but to play the Midgets. All the fascists on campuses and fear of victimization at their hands at other schools will be the Fighting Sioux's downfall.