SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs UMD BULLDOGS

AZSIOUX

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What a STUPID move by the Sioux by pulling Eidsness. They deserve to lose if they're going to do that. In the last 4 years I've been a Sioux fan, I've NEVER seen a team NOT score with our goalie pulled (in other words, it has ALWAYS gone against us) :huh:

key words of your post are bolded. Haven't watched a lot of hockey, eh? I think they even pull the goalie once in a while in Canada. :silly:

key words of your post are bolded. Haven't watched a lot of hockey, eh? I think they even pull the goalie once in a while in Canada. :silly:

I was talking about Sioux hockey in the last 4 years, not all of hockey in general. Nice reading and comprehension skills.

And thanks, but I grew up going to hockey games at least 4 times a week, and I've been to QUITE a few games in Canada too.

:huh:

First time Duluth has gone into championship game ?

since the frozen five format...last time was 1985 according to the gopher appologists who, amazingly, just said the the UMD goalie could have gone to the UofM but the Lucia-pet chose another...wow...

just win tomorrow and grab that 2 seed and more imporantly momentum, i think UW is done either way if they win or lose so stomp on them

go sioux

party time

tonight they just didnt have it and didnt get the bounces but didnt create anything great. congrats dogz!! you will be the 3rd wcha team in the ncaa tourney. good work

I was talking about Sioux hockey in the last 4 years, not all of hockey in general. Nice reading and comprehension skills.

And thanks, but I grew up going to hockey games at least 4 times a week, and I've been to QUITE a few games in Canada too.

:silly:

:huh:

the Final Five is a worthless tournament anyway... We already proved to be the best through a season and with the mcnaughton cup.....The real games come when we place in the NCAA's....None the less, this was COMPLETE crap. I was about to through a puck through my TV about 10 times. I CANNOT believe Eidsness let that first goal go... the game would have been VERY different had that not happen... That second goal as well SHOULD have been stopped..... Wow, I need to settle down.

So did Eidsness just decide to let those first two goals in?

If our goalie shows up before we're down by two I don't think we lose that game.

yeah im sure that was his plan, just to get down 2-0 and see how fun it wold be to try and come back :silly:

and if our team shows up we have a game but they didnt in the first and it cost them. oh well. umd played very very well

the Final Five is a worthless tournament anyway... We already proved to be the best through a season and with the mcnaughton cup.....The real games come when we place in the NCAA's....None the less, this was COMPLETE crap. I was about to through a puck through my TV about 10 times. I CANNOT believe Eidsness let that first goal go... the game would have been VERY different had that not happen... That second goal as well SHOULD have been stopped..... Wow, I need to settle down.

well when a team makes it its far from worthless, the key is winning saturday and getting momentum to the ncaa tourney. umd needed 2 wins in the final 5 to get in ncaa tourney so far from worthless for them. just win tomorrow vs a down and out uw team!!

Anyone know what this lose does to us in the pairwise? I still think we are a 2 seed. But can we fall to a 3 if we lose tomorrow

we are a 2 seed, at worst with a loss tomorrw and other happenings we can maybe dip to 9th or 10th but can still stay a 2 seed. just win and grab a 2 seed

tied for 5th as of now with many games left tomorrow and a few tonight

yeah im sure that was his plan, just to get down 2-0 and see how fun it wold be to try and come back :silly:

and if our team shows up we have a game but they didnt in the first and it cost them. oh well. umd played very very well

I'm just sayin it was rediculous that was one of the worst hockey goals i've ever seen.