SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs UMD BULLDOGS

AZSIOUX

It was good to only have to listen to the spelling lesson a few times last night. The only bad thing about the goph's losing last night is that the X will be not be as full since a lot of the gopher fans are not "college hockey fans" and a lot of them went to their final game last night.

Who cares if they're not there? We don't want them there anyways!

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, the less time I spend around Gopher fans the better.

I also agree, most of the gopher fans are a PIA. I was thinking more on attendence numbers than wanting to have a bunch of gopher fans to deal with. Most of the gopher fans that show up at the rest of the games should be "hockey fans".

Last night, my buddy and I were driving in downtown St. Paul to get to 35E to get to our hotel. A pickup went by and some stupid Gopher fan leaned out the window yelling "Go Gophers!" or some garbage. :silly: Apparently, they don't know how to read a scoreboard.

Thank God we don't have to put up with that crap the rest of the weekend. I do think some Rodentia supporters will come out just to cheer against us, but that makes it kind of fun.

GO SIOUX!!! ONE TROPHY DOWN, TWO TO GO!!!

I'm going to let everyone on SS decide for me if I should go to the game tonight. Here's my situation: I am in the Cities right now after just getting back from vacation. I have a final to take tomorrow morning so I'm thinking I should go home and study for that. However, I would LOVE to go to the Sioux game tonight. So what should I do?! (I feel like I know the answer already lol)

If you have to ask this question, you clearly need to go to class.

I'm going to let everyone on SS decide for me if I should go to the game tonight. Here's my situation: I am in the Cities right now after just getting back from vacation. I have a final to take tomorrow morning so I'm thinking I should go home and study for that. However, I would LOVE to go to the Sioux game tonight. So what should I do?! (I feel like I know the answer already lol)

Answer this one for yourself....And if you answered anything different than GOING to the game, your wrong and guess again. What will you always regret more? Seriously? You will always regret not going to the Sioux game, but you won't regret getting 5 lets percent on the final, if that.

Sioux game it is. I'm in Idaho and have to settle, AGAIN, for the radio. Not Australia, but sucks nevertheless.

per brad

http://www.areavoices.com/undhockey/

UND's lines

17 Jason Gregoire--16 Ryan Duncan--26 Brett Hextall

19 Evan Trupp--29 Chris VandeVelde--21 Matt Frattin

20 Matt Watkins--11 Darcy Zajac--8 Ryan Martens

9 Mario Lamoureux--22 Brad Malone--10 Andrew Kozek

2 Joe Finley--5 Chay Genoway

6 Zach Jones--25 Jake Marto

24 Ben Blood--14 Brad Miller

31 Brad Eidsness

30 Aaron Walski

Duluth's lines

23 Jordan Fulton--12 Jack Connolly--37 Justin Fontaine

22 Mike Connolly--18 MacGregor Sharp--19 Nick Kemp

13 Travis Oleksuk--10 Michael Gergen--20 Andrew Carroll

21 Cody Danberg--7 Drew Akins--16 Matt Greer

17 Josh Meyers--24 Mike Montgomery

4 Evan Oberg--2 Brady Lamb

14 Jay Cascalenda--26 Chad Huttel

32 Alex Stalock

30 Brady Hjelle

This is pretty "old time" for me. I haven't sat and listened to a game (and thus been able to post during a game) for quite a while.

GO SIOUX!

PS - what decade is this? No webcast?

If it is a matter of $, maybe the WCHA should apply for some "shovel ready" stimulus money!