SiouxSports.com Forum

Final Five Fan Fest

yekcoh

From the flyer handed out after the game last night, it looks like the Fan Fest has been moved from Great Waters to Wild Tymes across the street. No charge to attend and it is before, during, and after the games. The place is going to be PACKED unless there is a back room or something that I don't know about. But why did they move it?

See you there!

From the flyer handed out after the game last night, it looks like the Fan Fest has been moved from Great Waters to Wild Tymes across the street. No charge to attend and it is before, during, and after the games. The place is going to be PACKED unless there is a back room or something that I don't know about. But why did they move it?

See you there!

I like it. Great Waters was a little too spread out, and the back room was sort of in the boonies and hard to find.

See you there!

It is not a very big bar and you will need to get there hours in advance to get a seat.

If you can get in the bar :lol:

I think they usually set up tables and heaters outside the door too, but unless they have a bar (and it is really nice) out there, who wants to be away from all the action? And where in the world would the band set up? It must be a whole different format this year.

See you there!

Maybe the poultry convention people got dibs on it first?!?

If you like to pay $15 for a burger, fries, and a pop, then Wild Tymes is your place!

I thought you were exaggerating when you posted this, but you were right. This place was pretty pricey and the service was pretty spotty. Nice to change things up I guess.

I hope next year they go back to the Hamms Building. I enjoyed that much more. Seems like people were in so many different venues . If the weather had been nice it would have been great to be outside where it was held.

I thought you were exaggerating when you posted this, but you were right. This place was pretty pricey and the service was pretty spotty. Nice to change things up I guess.

This was actually the first year that I haven't gone to Wyld Times but the last time I was there if you wanted anything you had to go to the bar.