SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ UAA

AZSIOUX

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Admiralty Island, AK? SERIOUSLY??? :silly: WOW you really get around...why didn't you make a sealskin boat and go see the game in person? ;) Do they have boxwine there?

???

Well, I have eaten seal while I've been here but I don't have the sealskin. To get to Anchorage from here would cost about $600. No Boxwine!! It's a dry island! ;) Lot's of bootleggers but I don't think it would look good if I bought bootleg booze. :)

He has to be.

UAA has made some timely saves, but for the most part, we're not very sharp. The UAA defensive scheme is baffling us a bit.

BE is awesome right noe. keep it up. we need to find a way to win a low scoring game for once!!

just win

:silly:

Well, I have eaten seal while I've been here but I don't have the sealskin. To get to Anchorage from here would cost about $600. No Boxwine!! It's a dry island! ??? Lot's of bootleggers but I don't think it would look good if I bought bootleg booze. :)

hmmm...dug up this little tidbit from Wikipedia...

Admiralty Island is home to the highest density of brown bears in North America. An estimated 1,600 brown bears inhabit the island, outnumbering Admiralty's human residents nearly three to one.

Look, I don't know who's booking your gigs honey but you need a new agent...SERIOUSLY! ;) Glad you're still on the boards though....c'mon Sioux - let's WIN this one for SiouxCIA!!! SHE HAS NO FREAKIN' BOXWINE!!!! ;)