SiouxSports.com Forum

PICK'EM

AZSIOUX

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

redfrog still has the SURVIVOR game going so lets do something fun for friday night vs UAA

RULES

you get to pick 1 scoring combo for the friday night game only - sioux players of course

EXAMPLES

gregoire

or

gregoire (trupp)

or

gregoire (trupp-frattin)

PLEASE USE THESE EXAMPLES ABOVE FOR FORMAT WHEN YOU LIST YOURS

SO you have 3 scoring options as you all know you can have maximum 2 assists per a goal - so pick a combo of your choice here in this thread - 1 entry per ss member and no you cant post for other members if they are family and so forth. 1 per ss member and they have have to be posted here in this thread BY 7 PM grand forks time so 6 pm my time with the late game. NO entries will be submitted if they show 7:01 in this thread. DONT email or pm me please and you have to have the assists in order as well so if you choose gregoire (trupp-frattin) it has to be in that exact order in tomorrow nights score sheet in order to be qualified for the prize

PRIZE

5 title dvd set - 80-82-87-97-00

if we have multiple winners i will throw names in a hat and pick a winner - GOOD LUCK

Trupp (Miller - Genoway)