SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ UAA

AZSIOUX

Just so everyone is aware, since the team is leaving for Anchorage tomorrow, the press conference was held today and there's some info on Brad's blog. In short, Jones should be ready to go this weekend, but they aren't sure on Hextall quite yet.

Fienhage is the extra dman traveling (of course).

Also, VV and Eidsness got player of the week honors.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just so everyone is aware, since the team is leaving for Anchorage tomorrow, the press conference was held today and there's some info on Brad's blog. In short, Jones should be ready to go this weekend, but they aren't sure on Hextall quite yet.

I'll beat AZSIOUX to it and Jones comes back with a vengeance Friday and scores a hat trick(natural of course) ;)

yep they're on C-Band. Watched most games this year on there :)

9:30 coach's show

10:00 game time

too bad the guys who do the games decide that cranking the audio up to 11 on the meter makes it sound better ;)

(you barely need to have the TV up because its so damn loud)

To what satellite is GCI uplinked?

Someone said that this was available for free from the Alaska side. That'd be great if they didn't expect us to stay up late to watch it.

it didn't look free to me. i looked and it looks like when you sign up you get a monthly bill. you have to set an account number and stuff. if i am wrong please correct me. i would stay up to watch if i can for free.

Someone said that this was available for free from the Alaska side. That'd be great if they didn't expect us to stay up late to watch it.

it didn't look free to me. i looked and it looks like when you sign up you get a monthly bill. you have to set an account number and stuff. if i am wrong please correct me. i would stay up to watch if i can for free.

You have to pay for the audio; video looks free.

I would love to go to a Sensor's to watch a Sioux game! I just drove by the Bloomington one the other day, so now I even know where it is! So someone should let us know, thanks :huh:

I PM'ed cheesemover to find out if Sensor's has a BUD (Big Ugly Dish) and C band capability. I would guess anyone that lives in the TC, or Fargo, or wherever, should call the establishment to ask if they have C band capability. Still don't know for sure what satellite they would need to point at, nor the frequency.

I PM'ed cheesemover to find out if Sensor's has a BUD (Big Ugly Dish) and C band capability. I would guess anyone that lives in the TC, or Fargo, or wherever, should call the establishment to ask if they have C band capability. Still don't know for sure what satellite they would need to point at, nor the frequency.

I talked to Cheesemover (John) earlier this week and he does have C band but needs the coordinates/info. I pm'd Iceberg as he seemed to know from an earlier post but haven't heard back from him yet.

Icebeeeeeerrrrrgggggggg........?

I talked to Cheesemover (John) earlier this week and he does have C band but needs the coordinates/info. I pm'd Iceberg as he seemed to know from an earlier post but haven't heard back from him yet.

Googled and GCI (Anchorage) owns 9 or 10 transponders on the Galaxy 18 (123W) satellite, so, that's a good place to scan if you have C band. No doubt that is where it is, just haven't found frequency yet.

responded :huh:

Googled and GCI (Anchorage) owns 9 or 10 transponders on the Galaxy 18 (123W) satellite, so, that's a good place to scan if you have C band. No doubt that is where it is, just haven't found frequency yet.

huh? They dont own anything on G10. They're west of there :huh: