SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX and WCHA HOCKEY TALK

AZSIOUX

Production values on "Brad Miller Time" are improving, I see. Very much enjoy the insight into the team's personalities. Best line was Brad Miller's that he had moved to a different part of the training facility and was "checking out different types of guys." In fact, viewing this epi would have been the highlight of my week if I hadn't watched "Crank Yankers" on hulu last. That Spoonie Luv is a hoot!

see gregoire chat here

http://www.areavoices.com/undhockey/

brad miller time - off week

watty - speed walking :lol::lol:

mario - competitive skipping :lol:

That was the best one yet. Who knew that college hockey players trained by jumprope and speedwalking! :lol:

I don't know how those guys keep straight faces, I wonder how many takes there are and how much editing there is.

The jump-roping by Lammy was hilarious! :lol: It is fun to see the lighter side of hockey players sometimes.

i agree, we as fans can dislike other teams and players but then when you see things like this its lots of fun no matter who you cheer for. mario was hilarious

Sources have told me Brett Hextall is still holding his breath....

I thought for sure we would see Hextall in the background still floating at the end of the show! It's also fun to see the training room, weight room etc... I kept thinking of what recruits must think when they see our building.

I saw we will be playing merrimack next season at the ralph. there's an rpi booster.

That is the most puzzling OOC decision . . . I saw it on Goon's blog and it just blew my mind. Merrihack is not a D-1 hockey team. After about a period they give up and their 25 year old canadian goons just try to injure people. They took five or so CFB penalties in one game and sent two players to the hospital. I hope no Sioux players get injured and I'm sorry Jones won't be there to have a rage blackout and beat the crap out of someone when the 'hack resorts to their shenanigans.

/rant.

That is the most puzzling OOC decision . . . I saw it on Goon's blog and it just blew my mind. Merrihack is not a D-1 hockey team. After about a period they give up and their 25 year old canadian goons just try to injure people. They took five or so CFB penalties in one game and sent two players to the hospital. I hope no Sioux players get injured and I'm sorry Jones won't be there to have a rage blackout and beat the crap out of someone when the 'hack resorts to their shenanigans.

/rant.

Well... maybe they'll injure enough teams to become a TOC. :lol: or maybe that should be :lol:

bored , so broke down the scoring by classes. i had no idea how balanced it was class by class with the 3 juniors really holding their own in the asissts. im also countain miller as a D when grouping the players. i think i got these right :lol:

104 total goals and 173 assists through 30 games

stats

through 30 games

FRESHMAN - 6 players - 2 (D) and 4 (F)

52 points - 25g, 27a

SOPHMORE - 6 players - 2 (D) and 4 (F)

66 points - 27g, 39a

JUNIOR - 3 players - 1 (D) and 2 (F)

60 points - 13g, 47a

SENIOR - 7 players - 3 (D) and 4 (F)

99 points - 39g, 60a

bored , so broke down the scoring by classes. i had no idea how balanced it was class by class with the 3 juniors really holding their own in the asissts. im also countain miller as a D when grouping the players. i think i got these right :lol:

104 total goals and 173 assists through 30 games

stats

through 30 games

FRESHMAN - 6 players - 2 (D) and 4 (F)

52 points - 25g, 27a

SOPHMORE - 6 players - 2 (D) and 4 (F)

66 points - 27g, 39a

JUNIOR - 3 players - 1 (D) and 2 (F)

60 points - 13g, 47a

SENIOR - 7 players - 3 (D) and 4 (F)

99 points - 39g, 60a

Now you have to break that down by playing time. :lol:

And face time on "BMT"

Game son TV tonight:

Wis/Minn-FSN north

DU/Duluth-NHL network

Maine/New Hampshire-NESN

Notre Dame/Ohio State-CSTV

All games affect UND either in the WCHA or the PWR so curl up on your sofas and have your remote handy.

can you post this in the game thread for this weekend, thanks for the info but the uw/umgame is on big 10 network tonight, not fox north

In today's GFH, Virg Foss has a good article named "Good quotes can outlast all of us".

Just one of the good ones:

After he scored a big goal in a win over Minnesota, he further antagonized the Gophers by skating down the row of Gophers on their bench as to "high-five" them. It was more than Gopher coach Doug Woog could take. "Hey Blake, how does it feel to be a 25-year-old junior?" Woog screamed out at Blake. "I'm only 24," Blake reportedly shot back. "And you know what? I'll be back next year - and you won't."

Funny stuff. :D