SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ SCSU HUSKIES

AZSIOUX

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't hold your breath. Seems the NCAA likes to have their "Golden Team" there at the end. Imagine that. Good for ticket sales.

not really, ticket sales are already sold out anyhow. the sioux draw better crowds than umtc in frozen 4's

sucked to lose tonight but oh well, have to win tomorrow and get back to it. 2 below par games in a row..lets go sioux

The boys need to listen to Motley Crue Shout At The Devil CD in its entirety and come out tomorrow night ready to play FIGHTING SIOUX HOCKEY!!! Emphasis on the songs Red Hot and Knock'em Dead Kid. If those two songs do not get the competitive juices flowin' they may as well not lace 'em up.

gophers losing helps a little in wcha standings and yes, I KNOW we lost to those out there who will point it out :glare:

we will go back 3 points to DU as they are up 4-0, win tomorrow. its huge all around in wcha and pairwise, huge

The boys need to listen to Motley Crue Shout At The Devil CD in its entirety and come out tomorrow night ready to play FIGHTING SIOUX HOCKEY!!! Emphasis on the songs Red Hot and Knock'em Dead Kid. If those two songs do not get the competitive juices flowin' they may as well not lace 'em up.

I may date myself but I went to that concert in Boeblingen Germany in 1986. That concert kicked ass.

this will make for a good thread after both of our teams suck the big one tonight, crazy to see kangas yanked again....hes doing his best frazee impression

I honestly don't think Kangas is the problem in Arrogantland right now, it's that their defensemen don't know how to play defense. The Mavs had all kinds of room to operate tonight; their goals were too easy for this level of hockey. The Don had better figure out somthing or it could get ugly in Gooferville.

Hey its all I have left tonight.

Besides, I remember feeling just awful on Feb 4, 2000.

boy did I feel awful, what a crappy birthday that was :glare: I would feel better tonight if I knew we would win tomorrow. I sure as hell hope the boys learned a lesson from the detroit debacle. sad to say but the boys deserved to lose tonight, back to back horses##t efforts will lead to this.