SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs PIONEERS

AZSIOUX

I never played the game so could someone explain to me just what Hextall is doing to get the other teams so crazy. He isn't getting alot of penalties so it isn't illegal whatever it is. Do other teams players go crazy just from someone talking/chirping to them?

You might want to watch "Slapshot"... ???

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Catching word from people at the game that the last scrum (after the Hextell drawing 26 minutes in penalties on them) when VV was being cross checked repeatedly the DU player he was tangled with was saying "i'll kill you" over and over. This was reading lips, though.

vossberg should be suspended for grabbing finley from the bench. lets see if gwoz thinks that braks the code ???

Per our discussion before the game, can you imagine if Jones had been on the ice for any of those shenanigans. I offer that we would be talking about multiple DQs for tomorrow if he had been in the Sioux lineup.

After Hextall drew two penalties it looked to me like Gwoz sent Jackson out to goon it up but didn't even get a chance as the refs tossed him before the puck even dropped.

when we were recruiting him everybody from other fanbases was talking about how dirty of a player he is and how hes a perfect fit for the sioux's dirty play, well i havent seen much dirty play on his part, but ive seen a lot of it against him, ive only watched him for half a season but ill already put him up there with my favorite sioux players of all time, glad i never had to play against him, i kinda wonder though if he would of dropped em had they dropped the puck and jackson was ready to go, or if he would of pulled a lucia and skated away...?

Catching word from people at the game that the last scrum (after the Hextell drawing 26 minutes in penalties on them) when VV was being cross checked repeatedly the DU player he was tangled with was saying "i'll kill you" over and over. This was reading lips, though.

Testuide (not sure how to spell it.)

Scum bag.

Per our discussion before the game, can you imagine if Jones had been on the ice for any of those shenanigans. I offer that we would be talking about multiple DQs for tomorrow if he had been in the Sioux lineup.

maybe they were saving that for tomarrow night?

has anyone ever seen that video of a junior game in washington or something where there is a fight on the ice and both players get ejected and the players are leaving the ice and you can see some guy sprinting around the rink and tackles one of the players that got ejected as he was walking to the locker room and just starts pisspounding him?

i guess the guy was a scratch... and after the gopher series i could see jones doing that

when we were recruiting him everybody from other fanbases was talking about how dirty of a player he is and how hes a perfect fit for the sioux's dirty play, well i havent seen much dirty play on his part, but ive seen a lot of it against him, ive only watched him for half a season but ill already put him up there with my favorite sioux players of all time, glad i never had to play against him, i kinda wonder though if he would of dropped em had they dropped the puck and jackson was ready to go, or if he would of pulled a lucia and skated away...?

Gophers run and SIOUX FIGHT.

I agree completely on Hextall. His career is going to be a treat to watch. He drives opponents crazy, but also has demonstrated good hockey sense, offensive ability, and leadership. Not a doubt in my mind he will wear the "C" someday.

What happened after the game? 10 minutes of public service announcements. I thought my computer switched to a Sunday Am christian broadcast. Never heard Tim with Hak. I hope the station isn't going PC & putting on a bunch of ******** .

Was it just the internet or live also?

It would be interesting for Jonesy to meet Mr. Testuide and see who really has a bigger temper.

I agree completely on Hextall. His career is going to be a treat to watch. He drives opponents crazy, but also has demonstrated good hockey sense, offensive ability, and leadership. Not a doubt in my mind he will wear the "C" someday.

Brings back memories of Archibald. Not quite climbing in the stands like Archie, but definitely knocks the other team off their game. I 've liked the intensity and emotions Hextall brings to the game since the 1st game I watched him play. May not contribute on the scoreboard every night but he is usually a difference maker in every game.

I doubt the apple falls far from the tree. Google his father and take a good look. It wasn't every day a goalie went after Chelios. I think that young Mr. Hextall would have stood up, even if it meant taking a couple...just to see if he couldn't get in a couple himself.

And, to echo another post...that IS a really, really good team we saw out there tonight. Eight people scoring...that has to be difficult to defend. It's not like you are playing a 1 or 2 line team...the Sioux roll all four, and they can each tally a few every night. I like this team.

A bunch.