SiouxSports.com Forum

Hobey Voting

WiSioux

Vote for Chay!

Vote early, vote often :silly:

An interesting blurb on the Western College Hockey blog...

Of course one thing that amuses me in all this is that they supposedly picked the 50 top players in college hockey this year. The most notable omission from that list of 50 is the guy that was allegedly the best player in college hockey two years ago. Either college hockey has come a long way over the past two years, or the committee's mistake in 2007 is becoming more apparent. Maybe they would be better off giving the fans more power.

Western College Hockey

That seems a little harsh to me...

Talkers keep talking, Duncs just keeps scoring. It would be awesome if he had a great second half. A career second half.

And I am going to stuff the box with Chay votes. I still think Duncan is a very good hockey player and I laugh at people that think he is over rated.

The goals he scored this weekend were pretty awesome. For a little guy he can shoot hard.

kepp stuffing it for chay but lets remember this counts as 1% of the hobey process so basically just fun for the fans and doesnt mean much for the hobey

I am doing my part he has 2000+ votes already.

I think he is legit and a decent candidate, I hope the School markets him.

kepp stuffing it for chay but lets remember this counts as 1% of the hobey process so basically just fun for the fans and doesnt mean much for the hobey

which is funny that the WCH blog guy keeps saying maybe it should mean more from the fans and give them more power. That would bode pretty well for Chay considering he's dominating. :silly:

• 2 months later...