SiouxSports.com Forum

White Out Weekend

rooddog

Going to the game tonight, I was at Scheels and saw their version of the white out tee. I was very impressed with the graphics and they looked nicer then the one's at the Ralph's. Cost was less ($9.99) vs ($12.23) and the quailty is very good. They had just received shipment while I was there at noon of short sleeve and long sleeve. Good Luck Sioux, should be fun tonight.

Ya, just called Scheels...I guess I am a day late on this one!!!

They are running low, and I am sure I won't make it to town in time!

I guess I'm "Riding the Stache' in 08"

I should cross it out and write 09'

Either way, GO SIOUX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

White out actually looks pretty good on tv. Not a total white out but a good effort...

Unless the T's would be given out free at the door, it will never be a total white out. Maybe not even with a free T.

I thought it looked pretty good tonight with as many white T's and jerseys there were. And I think I like the T sold at the Ralph better than the Scheels T. Thought it was easier to read.

Hopefully tomorrow, those that "Didn't get the memo" will be there in white, too.

Unless the T's would be given out free at the door, it will never be a total white out. Maybe not even with a free T.

I thought it looked pretty good tonight with as many white T's and jerseys there were. And I think I like the T sold at the Ralph better than the Scheels T. Thought it was easier to read.

Hopefully tomorrow, those that "Didn't get the memo" will be there in white, too.

Well, let's hope so. I was very disappointed because it wasn't only the "Ma-goon and You're-in-Yellow" crowd screwing up the aesthetic. There were Sioux fans proudly sporting road Green and Black Ice jerseys. Get with the program, people! How hard is it to find something white to wear?

I wore my white jersey to begin with, but I brought my black breezer with just in case. We haven't lost a game when I've been wearing the breezer, and I broke down right before the puck dropped and put the black on. I loved the white out, but my superstitions got the best of me.

Needless to say, I will be wearing the breezer again tonight.

I wore my white jersey to begin with, but I brought my black breezer with just in case. We haven't lost a game when I've been wearing the breezer, and I broke down right before the puck dropped and put the black on. I loved the white out, but my superstitions got the best of me.

Needless to say, I will be wearing the breezer again tonight.

:angry: You wear breezers to the games? Can't you wear your black breezers with your white jersey?

*just yankng your chain*

I thought the White Out went pretty good...

I have superstitions about the color of Jersey's i wear also, but still has to rock out the white...

Not sure if my riding the Stache' to Denver in 08 fit the bill, but it wasn't green or black...

All things considered, to say that I expected a sweep would be a bold faced lie...

But the crowd was behind them from the drop of the Puck Friday, till the stick salute Saturday!!!

GreaT Work Team...We need to follow this up with 2 good games vs M Tech!!!

Go Sioux!!!

Rich T