SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ HARVARD

AZSIOUX

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hak expected a fight from Harvard, we overcame some self-created adversity. Eids gave us the great goaltending we needed, giving up so much PP time to HU. Scrappy game, my lord, was the officiating different than last night-didn't adjust to that. He's seen the phantom call on Hexy and doesn't think too much of it but refs do the best they can. Taser scored an amazing deflection goal, all skill, something not many players can do. We spent time looking for fancy plays instead of throwing the rubber at the net and crashing it. Hak says an important win but we'll see what the future holds. We can build off this sweep, gotta keep building. The challenge now is to sweep at home for the first time this season.

33 saves for Eids

22 for Hoyle

eids deserved the player of the weekend! 39 saves last night, and 33 again tonight in a tight game, not a bad weekend. could get him wcha potw or rotw. or can they not get it if it is a non-conference game? boy it's been a long time since we swept a weekend! GO SIOUX!

eids is playing well but he DIDNT face 39 shots last night. those were inflated last night by 10 shots easily

Hennessey plays buzz-kill by announcing that depending on how tonight's other games go, we could be in 9th place in WCHA when we hit the ice next weekend at the Ralph against St. Cloud

Place doesn't matter until all teams have played the same number of games.

eids is playing well but he DIDNT face 39 shots last night. those were inflated last night by 10 shots easily

come on az, you're killing me here ??? yeah, i think even hakstol mentioned something about the shot discrepency. oh well, i guess eids will take the extra saves :D he is playing extremely confident lately though, good sign for a team struggling to find their identity.

From what I can find, it looks like CC is up 1-0, but not sure at what point in the game it is.

Thanks.

I went to the CC/Duluth game last night and I thought CC was going to rout the Dogs as CC scored about a minute into the game. However, to Duluth's credit, they didn't get rattled and they played a very solid game on the big ice sheet. CC, on the otherhand, I can't figure them out. They just can't seem to score goals (except against the Sioux of course).