SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ HARVARD

AZSIOUX

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we survived that period... now we need to bury them next period. lets stay out of the box, it sounds like the smart kids can't keep up with us 5 on 5. anyone notice whos skating on the top line now... or what the lines period are now that vandy is out?

With all the time spent on pk, all the front lines and defensive pairs were messed up. I assume the coaching staff will rearrange things during the period break

With all the time spent on pk, all the front lines and defensive pairs were messed up. I assume the coaching staff will rearrange things during the period break

yeah, losing the top line center may lead to some rearranging, although the zajac/watkins/martens line and gregoire/toews/frattin line both seem to be clicking, so maybe keep them together and have hextall or malone center duncs and kozek? boring intermission interview, so doing some armchair coaching :silly: lets go sioux!!! LETS GO SIOUX!!!

yeah, losing the top line center may lead to some rearranging, although the zajac/watkins/martens line and gregoire/toews/frattin line both seem to be clicking, so maybe keep them together and have hextall or malone center duncs and kozek? boring intermission interview, so doing some armchair coaching :silly: lets go sioux!!! LETS GO SIOUX!!!

I would think that with the 2nd and 3rd lines finding some chemistry, Hextall will be the one on the top line. Especially since he spent a fair share of time up there earlier in the season.