SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ UMD BULLDOGS

AZSIOUX

action_nd_fight.gif

Can't get 4 points unless you get 2 on Friday - JUST WIN ..............GO SIOUX

SIOUX SWEEP

WEBCAST INFO - fightingsioux xtra subscribers will get the webcast online as the games will be on fssn and you can also buy the webcast here for 7.00 through B2live - link will apprear 10 minutes before gametime - B2 WEBCAST LINK

sioux_puck.gifsioux_puck.gifsioux_puck.gifsioux_puck.gifsioux_puck.gif

thebigdugoallightsthatwealllov.gif

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Usually its like 15. I'm in south minny

The one that has a band concert on right now or whatever? I think its public access?

I'm on campus (actually, a block south east), so I'm hoping that's it. I need something to carry me over from Duke/Michigan basketball to Gopher hockey.

The one that has a band concert on right now or whatever? I think its public access?

I'm on campus (actually, a block south east), so I'm hoping that's it. I need something to carry me over from Duke/Michigan basketball to Gopher hockey.

are you sure it is on in the twin cities? Does than mean sensors may show it even if it is not on FSSN

Per Brad,

UND's lines

16 Ryan Duncan--29 Chris VandeVelde--26 Brett Hextall

10 Andrew Kozek--11 Darcy Zajac--20 Matt Watkins

17 Jason Gregoire--19 Evan Trupp--21 Matt Frattin

9 Mario Lamoureux--22 Brad Malone--18 David Toews

3 Derrick LaPoint--5 Chay Genoway

6 Zach Jones--25 Jake Marto

24 Ben Blood--14 Brad Miller

31 Brad Eidsness

30 Aaron Walski

My apologies...Epic fail on my behalf

not trying to pick on you here gooferz, but i think the only pop culture phrase of the moment i hate more than this "fail" phenomenon is when teens and twenty somethings try to be like kim cardashian or some other reality floozy by following every sentence with, "right?", "i know, right" :) had to kill some time, as i also thought it was a 7 oclock start :D

not trying to pick on you here gooferz, but i think the only pop culture phrase of the moment i hate more than this "fail" phenomenon is when teens and twenty somethings try to be like kim cardashian or some other reality floozy by following every sentence with, "right?", "i know, right" :) had to kill some time, as i also thought it was a 7 oclock start :D

hey i say that all the time "i know right?" i didnt know it even came from kim kardashian and i watch her show ;)