SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ CC TIGERS

AZSIOUX

they skated great all period. outplayed cc. bad call on hextall put him out and gave the tigers the five minute pp, but need to kill the rest of it off, then continue to dominate despite the stellar wcha officiating, no surpirse, but don adam is BRUTAL!!

Did they ever figure out if Hextall is out for next Friday's game as well? I thought that was automatic, but the comment was made that it "depends on how they put it down on the score sheet"?

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The flimps don't show replays of opponents goals and cut away immediately after the goal.

I sure didn't see it.

When it comes to hockey the World Arena staff and it's fans are probably the most amateur in the entire WCHA. When the opposition scores the play is announced in a very quiet and muffled voice that no one can understand. The fans know very little about hockey and the poor saps don't even realize that they are watching substandard officiating that doesn't matchup up to the quality of the talent that is on the ice. I am speaking from experience, seven years of living in the Springs and attending all Sioux visits.

Did they ever figure out if Hextall is out for next Friday's game as well? I thought that was automatic, but the comment was made that it "depends on how they put it down on the score sheet"?

The rule that was made after Bina's hit was that you're just out of THIS game, not the next.

You're only out of another game after a fight.

it's not automatic. i know when oshie got his last year, he only missed that game, not the following, same with duncans. not sure what the wording is in college hockey, i don't know if it is the refs discresion for a misconduct or dq? i think even if they tried to give him the next game, the league office would not allow that from the sounds of what a brutal call it was... but that might be putting too much faith in shep and mcclown.

I haven't ever seen anyone kicked out for the next game after a CFB. I hope Dave calls the league office and send some tape.

This floating tiger head is beyond annoying...
no kidding. someone should let them know we paid to watch a hockey game, not a floating tiger head.

All I see is that floating tiger. Pretty much the worst webcast of all time.

Between that stupid tiger head that I'm going to have nightmares about tonight and the stupid shots of the crowd, I've seen about 5 minutes of the actual game. ???

My husband thinks that girls are running the cameras...it certainly isn't anyone who is actually interested in the game.

Between that stupid tiger head that I'm going to have nightmares about tonight and the stupid shots of the crowd, I've seen about 5 minutes of the actual game. ???

My husband thinks that girls are running the cameras...it certainly isn't anyone who is actually interested in the game.

The webcast feed is the same feed that goes on the jumbotron at World Arena. Since the camera work is being done for people who are actually at the game, it doesn't matter if they miss little bits of it and show other things during play. We should be thankful we even have this much.

The webcast feed is the same feed that goes on the jumbotron at World Arena. Since the camera work is being done for people who are actually at the game, it doesn't matter if they miss little bits of it and show other things during play. We should be thankful we even have this much.

I can understand that, but that's not an excuse for the stupid floating tiger and especially not putting ggoals made by the other team.

I know I like being able to see what went wrong when the other team scores on us at the Ralph.