SiouxSports.com Forum

UND vs. Southern Utah

UNDvince97-01

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YES!!!!!! They sell them at Scheels, they have bison stuff at Kohls, they have bison stuff at Gordmans, and probably somewhere else that I can't think of!

I was doing some fishing and didn't really want to know. :whistling:

I'm also a bit worried about your allegiances. :D

Pictures are up. I've also added a link in the "Photos" section:

http://www.siouxpix.com/main.php/2008/vsSUU/

As always, thanks for the pics.

Thanks also for giving the "photos" section a whirl -- I think it has the potential to be pretty neat. Though I put forth some effort to write thumbnail extraction logic that supports Gallery 2, it's having troubles with yours. I wondered if you had some sort of "referer" checking or other protection against machine-downloading of the photos in place?

As always, thanks for the pics.

Thanks also for giving the "photos" section a whirl -- I think it has the potential to be pretty neat. Though I put forth some effort to write thumbnail extraction logic that supports Gallery 2, it's having troubles with yours. I wondered if you had some sort of "referer" checking or other protection against machine-downloading of the photos in place?

Not that I'm aware of but I do use some URL rewrite options to make things cleaner.