UNDvince97-01

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Touchdown for SUU

14-9 Sioux now

SUU went for two and didn't convert.

UND started from their 15. Didn't do much, had a short punt to about the 50.

A few minor SUU rushes led to the 25 or so, from which Cody completed a ~25 yd TD pass to Poots for the TD.

UPDATE -- Freund intercepted, returned to the SUU 43. 7:07 remains in the game.

UPDATE -- UND 3 and out. SUU at the 50, 3:36 remaining in the game.

UPDATE -- SUU drives for another TD, 15 yd pass. Rushed for 2 and missed. 15-14 SUU with 1:14 remaining ???

Sioux defense is HORRIBLE this year! I went to the first game this year against Texas A&M and I could see that our corners were going to have a tough year, because they were getting burnt BADDDD against A&M of all teams! BTW Texas Tech 42 Oklahoma State 20.

With the pathetic defense this year, can you say 100-6 (sympathy points) in Lubbock next year! ???

I've been rooting for you guys this year, but that is SH!TTY attendance, come on.

Get some people in the seats.

I laughed when I read your post. Especially when I read what you post about UND on Bisonville. Here is your latest comment about UND:

Not so tuff now tough guys, LOL

Pretty hard to fill a 25K retractable stadium, huh?

I listened to the whole game, they suck.

I laughed when I read your post. Especially when I read what you post about UND on Bisonville. Here is your latest comment about UND:

Well, thanks for visiting bisonville. Truth be told, your attendance sucks. I have been rooting for you guys. You do suck right now, and no way could you fill a 25k stadium, sorry. What is so bad about saying that?

Well, thanks for visiting bisonville. Truth be told, your attendance sucks. I have been rooting for you guys, but just lost to a cellar dwellar.

Well, both of our squads won't be in the playoffs this year...that is all that really matters. I agree, the attendance figure was unacceptable. It will get better.

I've been rooting for you guys this year, but that is SH!TTY attendance, come on.

Get some people in the seats.

Yep, I'm sure you've really been rooting for UND. ???

Attendance was pathetic though. And so was the play on the field. No denying either of those facts.

There is no sugarcoating it... this is a bad loss.

UND's struggles this year have nothing to do with playing D-I teams, because some of these D-I teams they are losing to wouldn't even be playoff type teams in D-II. UND just plain isn't very good right now and what's really alarming is the way the offense that should be the strength of the team has gone in the tank the last three weeks.

I do think it will eventually get turned back in the right direction, but I also believe next year is going to be rough. Mussman needs to be very wise on the recruiting trail this year and mix in enough guys that can immediately shore some things up with freshmen that they can build for the future with.

There is no sugarcoating it... this is a bad loss.

UND's struggles this year have nothing to do with playing D-I teams, because some of these D-I teams they are losing to wouldn't even be playoff type teams in D-II. UND just plain isn't very good right now and what's really alarming is the way the offense that should be the strength of the team has gone in the tank the last three weeks.

I do think it will eventually get turned back in the right direction, but I also believe next year is going to be rough. Mussman needs to be very wise on the recruiting trail this year and mix in enough guys that can immediately shore some things up with freshmen that they can build for the future with.

Completely agree. I had really expected to do fairly well this year (7-3 or even 8-2), and then struggle next year due to losing a lot of seniors and a much tougher schedule. I am very surprised that we've struggled so badly the second half of the season.

I have been rooting for you guys, but my hatred is all DAVEK

just DaveK? Now I'm a little hurt :( You root for UND like a pig roots through garbage...once in a while you find something nice but mostly you're just spreading crap around. I can guarentee you NO ONE will be hurt if you leave this board forever and go sniff the jocks at Bisonville - it's what you do best! :(

In Southern Utahs last 2 games they scored 26 points on UC Davis and 41 on Cal Poly. That's alot of points. The Sioux held them to 15 points not bad. I was at the game and the Sioux defense should be proud of it's effort. When you lose impact players like Dressler and Chappel on offense it's going to hurt. The coaches have these guys playing hard. They haven't backed down from anybody this year. We will get better.

In Southern Utahs last 2 games they scored 26 points on UC Davis and 41 on Cal Poly. That's alot of points. The Sioux held them to 15 points not bad. I was at the game and the Sioux defense should be proud of it's effort. When you lose impact players like Dressler and Chappel on offense it's going to hurt. The coaches have these guys playing hard. They haven't backed down from anybody this year. We will get better.

Has the program now come to the point where "playing hard" and "haven't backed down from anybody this year" is lauded? I had hoped that died in the 90's.

well 4mcrew is right. i was at the game tonight. ONLY 7,000 people. PATHETIC. you even got 5 dollars off if you brought a can of food. and that was an embarassing loss. south dakota is not going to be easy for us. i'm nervous as can be and furious.

Yup, that's a tough game for your guys, can believe it happened the way it did, but that how the ball bounces. Maybe Jim Bollman will say "welcome to Div. 1" on his Monday morning radio show. He needs to tone it down a bit about Sioux sports, it makes GF a one horse town. He should make more positive comments about the NDSU programs, like thier womens vball team just won the Summit League conference and have had a fantastic season. In Fargo you can buy sioux garb and bison garb at Scheels. In GF you cannot buy any bison garb an if you wear any bison garb you get starred at with hatred. An air base res. came up to me at Menards in GF and asked where I got my bison hat, he said his brother in law wanted one for xmas, he said he cant find any in GF to buy. What a shame. And you wonder why you cant get a game in fargo any more.