Sioux vs. UMass - 10/11

31-9

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good thing i didn't get frozen four tickets this year. :silly:

Really? Game two!?

If anybody seems to forget last season, just about every series before Christmas on the road the Sioux lost on Friday, won on Saturday. Series' at home they won on Friday, lost on Saturday.

Are you seriously making these comments on day two?

You know how many times the SIoux gave up 5 goals last year? Twice...New Hampshire in GF, and BC to end the season.

THese guys are not coming out ready to play. It seems liek we are losing EVERY individual battle this weekend. When's the last time that happened with a Sioux team?

I am not throwing in the towel yet, but this isn't even fun to watch. I keep watchign hping that it will get better, but at this point, that seems kinda unlikley.

I do not think it would be fun to be in a locker room with Hak if they are playing bad. I got a feeling he lights them up pretty good. I think that they will be fine. I just think they are starting really slow this year. A lot of new line and trying to learn each other during a game.