SiouxSports.com Forum

former players

schmidtdoggydog

The six-foot-three, 223-pound native of Grand Ledge, Michigan, bounced off the hood and windshield of the SUV and hit the pavement. He was taken to University hospital with bumps and bruises and later released.

Greene's really increased the intensity of his training program since leaving UND. Wow! Have to be ready for any kind of hit I guess!

Then give John Muckler a call. He obviously doesn't know what the he!! he's doing. He's a bum. Oh, wait, doesn't Ottawa have one of the best records in the NHL? There's something about not messing with what's working. Heard of it?

Your ranting on here isn't going to change anything. BTW, didn't you post something like "at least you aren't a scout" to someone quite recently? Maybe someone else should temper their comments when they have no idea about the subject matter... (no one specific ;) )I'm just saying... Your quest to have Bruce McLoed and Greg Shepard fired would be more likely to happen before you can "convince" an NHL GM that he needs to have a certain player on his team.

If anyone playing in the AHL isn't getting a fair shake to get to the NHL, it just might be Erik Westrum.

Nice. :silly:

The only difference between what I'm saying and what they were saying is summed up nicely in the first sentence of the Hockeysfuture article:

Bochenski bolsters baby Sens lineup

Written by Colleen Greene on 02/27/2006

If he were skating for any other organization, Ottawa Senators prospect Brandon Bochenski would probably be a full-time NHL player.

And trust me, if I could get Greg Shepherd fired that would TOTALLY make up for Bo not being in the NHL ;)

You don't get it. Bochenski is not playing right now in Ottawa because Ottawa is GOOD and they don't want to mess with a system that seems to be working. It has nothing to do with the organization having their head up their a$$, as you implied. You can't be right all of the time.

Bo and Eaves are two different players. Ottawa has plenty of guys who can find the back of the net. Eaves is a guy who brings energy and likes the corners and the side boards, so he fits in well with what the Senators' scoring guys want and need right now. Do you remember the gold medal WJC team from a couple of years ago? I don't recall Eaves scoring many points, but he was always attacking the loose pucks and getting them to people like ZPar, Sullivan and Fritsche who took it from there. He accepted his role and it worked out well for the team. That's what Ottawa needs at this point and Eaves fits that role better than Bo. Eaves also doesn't get a lot of minutes in games when the Sens roster is full.

Stan Fishler feels that Zach Parise is the "X-factor" for the Devils, and needs to raise his game to fill in for the absence of Patrick Elias. Feels Zach plays with a lot of energy, and needs to add a few more goals to the scorecards. Lot of pressure for Zach. Let's hope the best for him.

Bochenski was just traded to Chicago for Arnason. I am annoyed but at least he will finally get his playing time.

Bummed. Playing well and a shoulder seperation led to this. You're quick, nothing on the Ottawa or Binghamton site yet.