tj oshie

jonny toews

drew stafford

ryan bayda

david hale

matt greene

all in action tonight potentialy

http://scores.espn.go.com/nhl/scoreboard

Parise was just injured during the game vs. TB . . . he hasn't returned yet. I have no idea what happened, maybe he's just ill and not hurt.

Parise was just injured during the game vs. TB . . . he hasn't returned yet. I have no idea what happened, maybe he's just ill and not hurt.

I didn't even see it happen (of course I have a 2 year trying to go to sleep and a wife who's recovering for surgery, so that doesn't surprise me). I just saw that he wasn't out on the ice with his linemates.

Parise comes back, playing with the "touch" of the flu, and scores his 35th of the year.

Parise with the stomach flu is still one of the better players in the league. Nice to see him doing well but I still hope his team

loses and finish their season before the Bruins.

Drew Stafford with 2 assists

Jason Blake with 1 assist

Travis Zajac with 1 assist

Jonathan Toews with 1 empty net goal

Toews/Kane tracker:

Toews 20-26 -- 46 (+12)

Kane 18-33 -- 51 (+1)

toews and kane are gona be a hell of a pair for the hawks for tie to come!! zajac and stafford are breaking out this season. great to see!!

Watching the Habs/Sens on NHL Network. First time I've had chance to see BLee play for the Sens this year.

Is it just me or has he gotten a lot bigger in 2 years?

What a sick league it would be if guys like Lee Oshie Toews Wheeler Kessel EJohnson (without a golf cart injury) Niskanen, Raymond, Turris etc. were still around.

in action today/tonight

brian lee-18 min toi in 5-3 loss

matt greene- 20 min toi in 6-3 loss

jonny toews-1a in 18 min toi in 3-1 win

david hale-1g, 3rd of career, 18 min toi

tj oshie

mike commodore

ryan johnson

jason blake

drew stafford

zach parise

travis zajac

Toews was absolutely robbed in that game today. He had a wide open net cause Turco was sprawled out on his stomach from the flurry of shots. Just as Toews shot the puck, Turco got his leg up high enough that the puck went off the blade of his skate. It made ESPNs Top 10.

Toews was absolutely robbed in that game today. He had a wide open net cause Turco was sprawled out on his stomach from the flurry of shots. Just as Toews shot the puck, Turco got his leg up high enough that the puck went off the blade of his skate. It made ESPNs Top 10.

Look at the replay again.

Toews was robbed, yes, but it wasn't Turco's fault. Turco got lucky. He was down and out and he just lifted a leg and Toews shot it into the leg.

It's a lot like a player shooting a puck into the idle glove of a goaltender and the goaltender lifting the glove up over his head and calling it an unbelievable save.

Turco got lucky. Toews should have scored. He knew it too. Toews returned to the bench and then punched the glass.

Look at the replay again.

Toews was robbed, yes, but it wasn't Turco's fault. Turco got lucky. He was down and out and he just lifted a leg and Toews shot it into the leg.

It's a lot like a player shooting a puck into the idle glove of a goaltender and the goaltender lifting the glove up over his head and calling it an unbelievable save.

Turco got lucky. Toews should have scored. He knew it too. Toews returned to the bench and then punched the glass.

I fully agree that it was due more to Turco's luck than skill. I was just saying, he was robbed.