SiouxSports.com Forum

former players

schmidtdoggydog

Matt Jones collects 21 minutes in penalties tonight.

http://www.nhl.com/scores/htmlreports/20062007/GS020576.HTM

One of them was a bench penalty for abusive language, so it sounds like he was the designated sitter.

Roach now with 5 points 2g's and 3 a's in 14 games. That is not too bad.

Jones 1 g's and 2 assists in 17 games. Nice to see the UND boys doing good in the NHL.

One of them was a bench penalty for abusive language, so it sounds like he was the designated sitter.

Roach now with 5 points 2g's and 3 a's in 14 games. That is not too bad.

Jones 1 g's and 2 assists in 17 games. Nice to see the UND boys doing good in the NHL.

I thought the bench minor was on San Jose Yahoo Box Score

Kind of like listening to Pearl Jam. Love the music, hate the politics.

I am getting to that point, I have turned the new off and the hockey on.

I am a lot happier that way. Starbucks coffee is good and I leave it at that. Same with Caribou.

Stafford called up tonight and playing with Buffalo against Atlanta.

on another note, Ryan Johnson hasn't played with the Blues the last 2 games, so does anyone know if he was sent down? and if so, who is the Blues' AHL affiliate?

Great for Drew, though it kinda sucks that he and others have to keep going up and down. It is like just leave them for a little bit instead of sending them back and forth.

With Ryan Johnson,

The AHL affiliate of the Blues is the Peoria Rivermen.

this link lists all of the AHL teams and their affiliates,

http://theahl.com/theahl/nhlaffiliates/

he is not on their roster there and on the Peoria website roster, he is not listed.

Great for Drew, though it kinda sucks that he and others have to keep going up and down. It is like just leave them for a little bit instead of sending them back and forth.

With Ryan Johnson,

The AHL affiliate of the Blues is the Peoria Rivermen.

this link lists all of the AHL teams and their affiliates,

http://theahl.com/theahl/nhlaffiliates/

he is not on their roster there and on the Peoria website roster, he is not listed.

Ryan was injured in the game against Nashville, leaving the ice in the 3rd period. Haven't heard anymore since then.

Due to a crazy schedule and travelling over 2000 in the last few days i have fallen behind in the Former Sioux scoring summaries. I also will be busy moving the next few days, so i am not sure if i will ahve time to do the summaries. therefore, do not expect the summaries for about another 2 days. sorry for any inconvenience.

Due to a crazy schedule and travelling over 2000 in the last few days i have fallen behind in the Former Sioux scoring summaries. I also will be busy moving the next few days, so i am not sure if i will ahve time to do the summaries. therefore, do not expect the summaries for about another 2 days. sorry for any inconvenience.

in that case...............YOU ARE FIRED, please turn in your playbook and parking pass

:lol: you crack me up man.......damn slacker :lol:

haha :lol: yeah i crack my girl up to lol but its fun to do, and people like it, it seems, lol....figured id let people nkow whats up haha. its been a hectic couple of days. im way behind on stuff on everything. anywho....

GO HURRICANES!!

although i did notice just now that Ryan Bayda got a Hat trick and an assist last night

Moving to good ol' North Dakota to see the Sioux play in person? :lol:

Moving to good ol' North Dakota to see the Sioux play in person? :lol:

haha, oh i have no reason to move BACK, other than the Sioux haha, but no, just changing apartments in Greenville, NC, but i was down in Georgia for a few days. I got to see the Thrashers arena in Atlanta, but i didnt get to go in ...Bummer

Looks Like Roche is making the most of his opportunity.

http://www.azcentral.com/sports/coyotes/ar...oyotes0103.html

I hope he does. He was bent over the desk while a member of the Wild and it's good to see that he's getting a fair shake by a team, even if the Coyotes aren't that great of a team.

Now, if they'd only give Matt Jones a fair shake...

I hope he does. He was bent over the desk while a member of the Wild and it's good to see that he's getting a fair shake by a team, even if the Coyotes aren't that great of a team.

Now, if they'd only give Matt Jones a fair shake...

jones has been fine. its only his 2nd year and another favorite of gretzky. when you have high priced d men like the coyote do the numbers sometimes just dont work in your favor. jones has played very well when in and i fully expect the coyotes to roll with 4 young d men starting next year with roche, jones, michalek and ballard plus 2 vetarens in jovonoski and morris. patience is key

how bout that......2 former sioux players gettin hat tricks (plus 1 assist) in the last few days.....Bayda the other night and Bochenski tonight

With the Canes current slump and lack of scoring I fully expect Bayda to get another shot at sticking with the big club.