SiouxSports.com Forum

Happy Father's Day

Sioux-cia

Just saw an almost four year old girl with strep throat. I asked her what she got her dad for Father's Day. She said she gave him breakfast in bed; coffee, corn flakes and milk. Dad, who brought her in, said, "Yep, all over the bed!" :silly:

Just saw an almost four year old girl with strep throat. I asked her what she got her dad for Father's Day. She said she gave him breakfast in bed; coffee, corn flakes and milk. Dad, who brought her in, said, "Yep, all over the bed!" :silly:

Yeah my little one is sick today as well so I may have the same issue as well. ;)

My wife and son took me out for breakfast and then my son(he is almost 3, so I pulled him in a bike trailer) and I went for a bike ride together. We then stoped at a park where in allm y wisdom I tried to get on the toys and play with him and did not see a steel bar right there and ended up cracking my head really hard on the bar. So I have spent the rest of the day with a massive headache. But just to hang with my boy makes it all worth while. He is awesome!

I hope all Dad's out there had a great day with your kids!

I had a great treat Sunday. Drove from the Madison area to take my 15-year-old daughter to hockey camp at Engelstad. My 18-year-old daughter came along to help with the driving, and we had some real good time on the way back. So I got to spend hours with my growing up kids and some great time at the rink too. Those old pics scattered around the Ralph are great, and I found myself enjoying them more than I did when I drove up for a game. Having seen games at both the old barn and the old Ralph as a student, it was like memory lane. Although we live in Wisconsin, my youngest has become quite a Sioux hockey fan. When she saw Hak with his little toddler in the concourse, she had her sister take a pic of the herself with the coach. Fortunately, I didn't have to witness her around Sioux players helping with the camp. Girls.

I had a great treat Sunday. Drove from the Madison area to take my 15-year-old daughter to hockey camp at Engelstad. My 18-year-old daughter came along to help with the driving, and we had some real good time on the way back. So I got to spend hours with my growing up kids and some great time at the rink too. Those old pics scattered around the Ralph are great, and I found myself enjoying them more than I did when I drove up for a game. Having seen games at both the old barn and the old Ralph as a student, it was like memory lane. Although we live in Wisconsin, my youngest has become quite a Sioux hockey fan. When she saw Hak with his little toddler in the concourse, she had her sister take a pic of the herself with the coach. Fortunately, I didn't have to witness her around Sioux players helping with the camp. Girls.

Enjoy! They grow up so quick and then, poof, they live far away. :silly:

Enjoy! They grow up so quick and then, poof, they live far away. :silly:

Absolute truth. I have one in college in Atlanta, and my middle D will go to NYC for college this fall. They leave a quiet space behind I'm not ready for. I'm glad I always chose to go to things they were involved in and tried to spend as much time at home with them as I could. Made less money, I'm sure, but the trade-off is worth it.

My daughter is there to except my wife took her up.I will be going up Friday and then Saturday her and I are going to Faribault so she can attend camp at Shattuck-St.Marys for a week.Can't wait to see the campus there and going to her practice sessions.

My daughter is there to except my wife took her up.I will be going up Friday and then Saturday her and I are going to Faribault so she can attend camp at Shattuck-St.Marys for a week.Can't wait to see the campus there and going to her practice sessions.

It will be interesting for you to hear what she says about the two camps. Definitely a busy two weeks for her.

I will let you know if you would like?This is her second year at UND and first year at Shattuck.

Yeah, I'd like that. Some kids from this area go to the Shattuck camp, and it would be interesting to how they're different.

Hope she had a great week at camp! My 15 year old son has been there all week for defense camp. He likes the fact that the girls are there all week, too. Sometimes I wonder if that's a bigger draw than the hockey. :silly: My husband and I are picking up our son on Saturday. I'll be an embarrassment to the men in my family as I Sioux-watch. :lol:

Hope she had a great week at camp! My 15 year old son has been there all week for defense camp. He likes the fact that the girls are there all week, too. Sometimes I wonder if that's a bigger draw than the hockey. :silly: My husband and I are picking up our son on Saturday. I'll be an embarrassment to the men in my family as I Sioux-watch. :lol:
One of the reasons my daughter is there also,boys will be there.Better yet boys that play hockey will be there.Beats her checkin out basketball players I guess. :)

One of the reasons my daughter is there also,boys will be there.Better yet boys that play hockey will be there.Beats her checkin out basketball players I guess. :silly:

I agree. It's easier to like a boy with a few teeth missing.