SiouxSports.com Forum

Reloading Thread

siouxnami

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you ever noticed that Minnesota, BU, B.C., Michigan, Michigan State, (now add) Notre Dame are always give the 1-10 spots it seems when it comes to in coming freshman rankings.

Those 6 teams account for the entire top 10? And isn't UND also routinely ranked amongst the top recruiting classes? :silly:

btw I agree with redwing - The Gophers' achilles heel last year was their PP and if they want to move up in the standings next year they have to improve that production.

The only team you cited that really hasn't had much success in recent years in BU. Notre Dame is certainly well on their way as they've showed the last two seasons.

Shows what a coach can do.

I don't think last year's Notre Dame team was all that special. They just gelled at the right time and played well over their talent level in the NCAAs.

Jackson should improve that team drastically.

Those 6 teams account for the entire top 10? And isn't UND also routinely ranked amongst the top recruiting classes? :lol:

btw I agree with redwing - The Gophers' achilles heel last year was their PP and if they want to move up in the standings next year they have to improve that production.

It's unbecoming to agree with a Sioux fan. Sure, some fans (like brianvf and dagies) make it easy, but around here Gopher fans have a rep to uphold.

You need to be more snobbish, arrogant, elitist, and derogatory. If you don't, you'll end up like sagard (widely considered a closet Sioux fan, and therefore, not a "true" Gopher fan). :silly:

Shows what a coach can do.

I don't think last year's Notre Dame team was all that special. They just gelled at the right time and played well over their talent level in the NCAAs.

Jackson should improve that team drastically.

I have to agree ND top player was out with a knee injury.

Jackson has done an amazing job out there. Aren't they building a new arena or have built a new arena? If they have/are.... I am sure it will be nice. No Ralph of course. Notre Dame usually does the facilities part well. Goon, you're a big CCHA guy, correct? :silly:

Jackson has done an amazing job out there. Aren't they building a new arena or have built a new arena? If they have/are.... I am sure it will be nice. No Ralph of course. Notre Dame usually does the facilities part well. Goon, you're a big CCHA guy, correct? :silly:

Big Miami fan :):lol: ask my buddy redhack. :)

I think the younger Toews will be a bigger impact player for the Sioux than older Jonathan was. Don't get me wrong, Jonathan is probably the most talented player that has ever come to UND, but the Little Toews's game suits UND style better and vice-versa. I can't wait to see this kid play. I think UND will have another great year. We have alot of talent back with the best recruiting class in the country coming in. Just cause they are fresman doesn't mean we can't win it all. Sometimes the younger players are so good it pushes the upper classmen to play a little harder.

Um....ok?

Maybe because he'll be around longer than Jonathan. :silly:

I didn't see anything wrong with that post either other than it was maybe too positive for some.

I am hoping that same thing that he will be around for a while to rack up some points.

I didn't see anything wrong with that post either other than it was maybe too positive for some.

I am hoping that same thing that he will be around for a while to rack up some points.

The cup is always half full with me. Like I said, North Dakota will have a great year.