UND-BC Game Thread

bigsioux21

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is awful....

Maybe if we are lucky, Genoway will turn pro too. What a joke. Finley hasn't helped either with his Brian Lee like effort. To each his own, but I would rather have a coach that gets to the Frozen Four once every five or six years and WINS then a guy that gets there every year and CHOKES.

Hopefully, there will be some tremendous a$$ chewing in the locker room. This is the third year in a row BC has had our number, and it's getting a little sickening. I saw the replay on all 4 goals, and Lammoreaux should've had at least 2 of the goals. He needs to step it up as much as the rest of the team does!! We're letting BC walk all over us!! This has to change, and immediately, or it's going to be a long rest of the game. :D:sad:???

Hmm... whiffing, falling down, stickhandling at an all time high in suck level....

Goals 1 and 4 not JPL's fault. Goals 2 and 3 all JPL.

Let's try a new tactic: PEPPER THE NET.

AND

CONTROL THE F ING PUCK.

If the puck bounces, ice it, clear it, get it out of the zone. Just keep it away from BC.

We MUST play flawless now. We have to make them make mistakes. Right now, we're the only ones making mistakes.

Now, if BC played the blueprint "perfect" first period, let's put it this way: If UND plays like they did in the first period, I'll have to ask what is the most goals scored in a Frozen Four game because BC WILL beat that. GUARANTEED.

Also, on a personal note: Genoway got positively schooled in how to not handle the puck. Finley actually did a good job to try to fix things. He nearly got the puck on the 2 on 1 and he wasn't fast enough on the breakaway. But... Genoway is a fan favorite and Finley is not...

Maybe if we are lucky, Genoway will turn pro too. What a joke. Finley hasn't helped either with his Brian Lee like effort. To each his own, but I would rather have a coach that gets to the Frozen Four once every five or six years and WINS then a guy that gets there every year and CHOKES.

Well... let's start dropping the lifeboats in the water and those who want can get on. I'm sticking with 'em even though they're losing.

With the exception of the first few minutes of period 1--Sioux forgot the hard hats. Some UND players got free colonoscopies. Pull Hak's foot out of the rear ends and regroup for period 2. A couple of goals in period 2 for UND with none for BC and game on. Keep the the faith--two thirds of the game remaining!

Haven't seen non-deflected 5 hole goals given up by Lammy all year, yet 3 of them in that period alone. Feels much like the last few years when Parise and Lammy went into the FF hot, but couldn't keep anything out of the net vs. BC.

Well... let's start dropping the lifeboats in the water and those who want can get on. I'm sticking with 'em even though they're losing.

BDB was the founder and president of the "Brian Lee Hater Club of America." He's been rather quiet this year regarding Finley... but with the Sioux about to get blown out, I'm sure he'll be the top poster in the coming weeks with his hatred of all things current Sioux. God I love the 1999-2000 Sioux team or the 1987 team, but they aren't there anymore. I don't blame BDB for being disappointed.

I can say that I don't have to throw players under the bus in order to feel better. I also don't need to throw coaches under the bus either just because his players don't make plays, don't stay on their skates, and can't handle the puck.