SiouxSports.com Forum

UND-BC Game Thread

bigsioux21

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who has the stat? What is the biggest amount the Sioux have lost by in the Frozen Four? I have watched them a long time and I can not remember a time that we have been embarassed like this. Anyone? Is this the biggest point spread in Sioux Frozen Four history?

I was drinking to enjoy this game to start....when we started crapping allover the ice, i kinda was just....sitting there.....not really able to do anything....it was wierd.....well now damn it its time to get freaking drunk as hell......thank god im going to a $5 all you can drink party (money goes to benefit a young kid who has MS i believe) in about an hour........

in all of this, I just have to say......

Once a Sioux fan, Always a Sioux fan.....one's Sioux fanhood can never die, no matter how badly they may play ONE game, or a whole season. I will always be a Sioux fan, even though my time in North Dakota was short (2 years). Even when they are no longer the Sioux, I will STILL be a Sioux fan. god help the person that is a bandwagon Sioux fan.....

They have been god-awful defensively for a month now. They played like this against Wisconsin for two periods and some how managed to win that game. They have made zero adjustments, and this time, BC actually made it 6-0 after two just as the Wisconsin game could have been the same. I cringe every single time someone on here mentions "oh if we play our game we'll be all over them". NO. This team has not had an identity all year. They had a 17 game unbeaten streak by an act of god. BC is 8 goals better than this team and i will smile ear to ear when Finley signs his deal, and Bina graduates

Can we at least score one goal before the game is over? Pretty please.....

After this game is over I won't be surprised to see some departures.

Oshie more than likely gone. And Chorney will probably leave to. Good chance of Finley leaving as well even though he has had a bad performance the last couple of games. Not sure on Duncan he's 50-50 to me.

Plus lose seniors to graduation. Despite this game they had a good 4 years.

They have been god-awful defensively for a month now. They played like this against Wisconsin for two periods and some how managed to win that game. They have made zero adjustments, and this time, BC actually made it 6-0 after two just as the Wisconsin game could have been the same. I cringe every single time someone on here mentions "oh if we play our game we'll be all over them". NO. This team has not had an identity all year. They had a 17 game unbeaten streak by an act of god. BC is 8 goals better than this team and i will smile ear to ear when Finley signs his deal, and Bina graduates

If it was so bad then don't watch. Seems like that act of god take place every year at the same time of the season. I understand being p____ Off! I know that I am and sick this s___. But to take cheap shots at players that have been key components of the past few years highly successful teams is IMO not cool.

BD

Just had to log on to join in the misery. My 6-year old still think the Sioux will win. Gotta love kids. :D

Go Sioux!!!!!!!

PP coming up. Let's get one.

My 4 year old is still playing hockey like we are going to win as well. Oh for the ignorance of youth!!

BD