SiouxSports.com Forum

Where are you sitting in Denver?

thegeneralmcc

So I have a question.... I'm pretty sure to get Sioux Crew's tickets you have to be a member of Sioux Crew right? Did everyone in line that wasn't a member have to sign up for SC to get them?

i signed up during the day on monday just to make sure. all those times you tried to get me to join leah, i finally did!

Three of us in 302 row 11 and two in 375 row 1. We'll be smiling down from above, and cheering like a voice from heaven.

I too will be sitting in 375 row 1. Glad to hear there will be other Sioux fans sitting with me.

I don't have a seat yet, but I'll be wearing my Gopher bumblebee jersey. Please feel free to say hello or simply rag on the Gophers to say hi. :)

Notwithstanding your attire, I assume you will be cheering for the Sioux.

I hope to be gracing the arm of 7>4 all weekend. At various times, we will be upstairs, on the glass, in the club section, in section 118, having beers by our car in the parking lot, and hanging in the suites. Kissing babies. Pressing flesh. Maybe even shaking some hands. Cheering the Sioux on to Crown Number Eight.

I hope to be gracing the arm of 7>4 all weekend. At various times, we will be upstairs, on the glass, in the club section, in section 118, having beers by our car in the parking lot, and hanging in the suites. Kissing babies. Pressing flesh. Maybe even shaking some hands. Cheering the Sioux on to Crown Number Eight.

Make sure you pack your goin' out hair, I got a reputation to uphold.

Safe travels to all, it's gonna be a blast.

Notwithstanding your attire, I assume you will be cheering for the Sioux.

I'm not sure I should do that to you all. I've pretty much been on your side since the two goals in the last minute of the '01 Finals. I was almost bitter enough during the Mariucci series to hope the worst on you guys, but then there was an incident at the Final Five that probably has me back in your corner.

I'm not sure I should do that to you all. I've pretty much been on your side since the two goals in the last minute of the '01 Finals. I was almost bitter enough during the Mariucci series to hope the worst on you guys, but then there was an incident at the Final Five that probably has me back in your corner.

You quite rooting for the Gophers? Ran into a rude DU fan? Met a hot UND girl?

You hate the dirty B.C. Eagles?