SiouxSports.com Forum

Oshie's offer...

Whoosh

Did anyone else hear about the big offer for Oshie to sign with StLouis this week. It was on the radio this morning. Seems like they need some help..

im pretty sure he was offered rookie max (or should have been) before the season, so this would change nothing. with the new cba, there is not much teams can get creative with, other than possible incentives i believe. and if you think he would leave before the frozen four, after coming back this year, you are either a hopeful (jealous) goofer fan or really naive. i'm sure you were just passing info along, i just find it funny they are talking about it, as i do not think it is newsworthy.

im pretty sure he was offered rookie max (or should have been) before the season, so this would change nothing. with the new cba, there is not much teams can get creative with, other than possible incentives i believe. and if you think he would leave before the frozen four, after coming back this year, you are either a hopeful (jealous) goofer fan or really naive. i'm sure you were just passing info along, i just find it funny they are talking about it, as i do not think it is newsworthy.

I don't think he's going to sign after the F4 but I wonder if he will get considered for a slot on Team USA for the World Championships coming up.

I would like to punch Dave Berger in the face. Not funny at all. I hate april fools! :ohmy:

Now that's not a nice thing to say.

My apologies to Whoosh for (inadvertently) attempting the same prank on the SiouxSports blog. Here's to Oshie playing two more (plus many more) games for the Fighting Sioux!

i'm starting a pact that i promise to stay in north dakota along with tj, dunc, chorney, finley and all the others next year (heck i'll even stay longer) :ohmy: st. louis is an armpit, noone wants to go there, edmonton is even colder than grand forks (could be true?), and there's nothing but a bunch of crooked polititians in washington who don't appreciate hockey :lol: lets focus on these last two games we will see these great hockey players and men in their fighting sioux uniforms!

Now that's not a nice thing to say.

My apologies to Whoosh for (inadvertently) attempting the same prank on the SiouxSports blog. Here's to Oshie playing two more (plus many more) games for the Fighting Sioux!

No problem, yours was a little more detailed than mine. I guess some people don't like the holiday that is April Fools Day. Go Sioux!!! :ohmy: