SiouxSports.com Forum

FROZEN FOUR - 4 in a row for the Sioux

AZSIOUX

Does anyone know where to pick this up on the net? I will be stuck at my desk and will NOT be able to leave under any circumstances. I can try to get through the game and keep people from telling me the score or winner - but it didn't work last year and don't want to take the chance.

Any help would be GREAT!

GO SIOUX!!!!!

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck, Sioux.

Like to point out this post.

For how down on Slap Shot "everyone" seems to be.... ???

We'll need everything we've got to win today and Saturday.

There's no such thing as a free ride this time around...unless Miami could have beat BC. Then UND would be watching ND/UM. :D

Does anyone know where to pick this up on the net? I will be stuck at my desk and will NOT be able to leave under any circumstances. I can try to get through the game and keep people from telling me the score or winner - but it didn't work last year and don't want to take the chance.

Any help would be GREAT!

GO SIOUX!!!!!

www.kfgo.comclick on "Listen Live" left side of page

Sorry guys. Sincerely. I may not have necessarily 'wanted' you to win, but as a diehard fan of a college hockey team that's seen his fair share of FF losses I think it would be wrong for rival fan to gloat. I know that won't make it feel any better but fwiw...

Sorry guys. Sincerely. I may not have necessarily 'wanted' you to win, but as a diehard fan of a college hockey team that's seen his fair share of FF losses I think it would be wrong for rival fan to gloat. I know that won't make it feel any better but fwiw...

Classy post. You don't want a rival to win but you don't take pleasure from their loss either. Too bad more from both fanbases aren't like this.

Goofers Hockey is a Joke there turbo.....poor goofers and their sorry fans.

Go win a playoff game outside the state of Minny then talk to me.

Wow, if you want to throw down, I might remind you to check who has won titles more recently, and last time I checked, buffalo was not in Minnesota.

So, can he talk to you now.

You said AFN do you mean Armed Forces Network? If so where are you stationed? Also, thank you for serving this great nation. I remember watching AFN when I was in the army and they used to show NHL games once in a while. During the Gulf War we befriended the people at AFN at Khobar Towers and were able to watch the Stars and Pens.

Yeah, Armed Forces Network. I'm stationed in Grand Forks, I'm just overseas right now.

Yeah, Armed Forces Network. I'm stationed in Grand Forks, I'm just overseas right now.

Does AFN still only have one channel or do they have more than one option now?

I remember it used to go off the air at 0000 some nights.

Does AFN still only have one channel or do they have more than one option now?

I remember it used to go off the air at 0000 some nights.

We have like 6-7 here... 1 is always crappy movies, 1 is always sports, 1 is always news, and there are others that play regular tv, and one is "AFN XTRA" which is a mixture between sports and other stuff... and sometimes wrestling.

We have like 6-7 here... 1 is always crappy movies, 1 is always sports, 1 is always news, and there are others that play regular tv, and one is "AFN XTRA" which is a mixture between sports and other stuff... and sometimes wrestling.

Nice to see that AFN has changed since the day I was in. Thanks for your service...

just got back, man that was a bummer thursday sitting on the glass witnessing that debacle but had a great time after thursday, partied like a mofo........the skills competition sucked and was one of the most boring sporting events ive ever been to. brutal and bolted halfway through. went to brauns bar and ryan jones wasthere watching his new team in the minnesota wild. cool guy as well. also mike gentzel the assistant gophers coach was there and also very nice to talk hockey with. thursday blew the big one. not 1 player played good and anyone who watched tghe game can tell that. met many SS members so that was fun at brooklyns bar wich we had to go to 8 times total in 4 days. espn zone was fun as well...............oh well, go sioux and cant wait for next season.......

just got back, man that was a bummer thursday sitting on the glass witnessing that debacle but had a great time after thursday, partied like a mofo........the skills competition sucked and was one of the most boring sporting events ive ever been to. brutal and bolted halfway through. went to brauns bar and ryan jones wasthere watching his new team in the minnesota wild. cool guy as well. also mike gentzel the assistant gophers coach was there and also very nice to talk hockey with. thursday blew the big one. not 1 player played good and anyone who watched tghe game can tell that. met many SS members so that was fun at brooklyns bar wich we had to go to 8 times total in 4 days. espn zone was fun as well...............oh well, go sioux and cant wait for next season.......

Welcome back AZ. It's been brutal on the boards since the game. You might want to skip reading most of the threads. Looking forward to next season too and also your WCHA contest you put together each week.

espn zone was fun as well...............

espn zone sucked !!! :) A large group were on tour of the local bars. Zone was our 1st stop! :) We were told we would have to "purchase food" if we wanted to be served. What a sad excuse for a sports bar!!!

We did enjoy the next stop "Rock Bottom" until the locals started pouring in and the service turned to crap. The drinks were great the service sub-par.

The Best bar we found was the one at the Hotel Crowne Plaza.

The bartender was a riot and the drinks were awesome. I think the CP lost money! :D

I did love how the Sioux fans took over Coyote Ugly two nights in a row what a blast! Great to meet all you Sioux fans from across the country!!!! :D

I can also give you the food critic reviews if you would like. :)

oh yeah, at brooklyns right before leaving for the sioux game the damn waiter spilled a bunch of beers and waters as i walked by and fried my PDA, so that blew then went on witnessing thursdays gerbe show didnt help. i watched him during the whole pre game and national anthem and he loved the atmosphere being a very pro sioux crowd and smiled the whole time and that worried me from the get go and then he did everything this weekend but find bin laden. hats off to BC as they OWN the sioux in the froxen 4...............

Wow, if you want to throw down, I might remind you to check who has won titles more recently, and last time I checked, buffalo was not in Minnesota.

So, can he talk to you now.

who cares who won titles more recently, u rode North Dakota boys, I know it hurts but it's true, und had 7 when you had 3. You won 2 in '02 and '03 was it? You guys haven't made it back since, but you did make history losing to holy cross, which I do appreciate it happening at the ralph. Now we have made it to the FF but haven't won, we still have more titles and a better tradition.

Now go ahead and have your turn, and we can be done with the usual Gopher/UND bashing portion of this thread.