SiouxSports.com Forum

FROZEN FOUR - 4 in a row for the Sioux

AZSIOUX

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't buy them on ebay!! And don't pay more than face value. I bought mine from USCHO last year for face value. They had a bunch for sale last year for face value.

Don't even pay face value. Tickets will be really cheap in front of the stadium. Last year in StL they were selling champ game tickets for $20 and semi-final tickets for $10. With Denver, CC, and Air Force all getting knocked out, there will be a BOATLOAD of tickets available, so prices will be cheap.

Will uscho or siouxsports offer them tomorrow? Are tickets available for each individual night or is it a package like the regionals? Any pointers appreciated.

im sure there are tickets on all those site on the ticket forum sections. just search around. the thursday ticket usually gets you into both games then 1 game saturday if you buy the package.

"pact" themed t-shirts would be cool to see in the stands in Denver... like green shirts that read "fulfilling the pact" or something, i dont know, might be cool. I think the 'pact' needs to get more attention (nationally).

I agree! Reminds of the 2000 team when Commy and Goren came back to bring home the title!

Will uscho or siouxsports offer them tomorrow? Are tickets available for each individual night or is it a package like the regionals? Any pointers appreciated.

On USCHO they had a mix for sale last year. I think I saw 2-3 sets of four for sale in the tickets for sale thread.

I got tickets from a reader of uscho.com a couple of weeks ago. I just put my phone number on their ticket thread and a wonderful lady from Maine called me one day and told me she wanted the Sioux to win since Maine was out.

They still remember the wonderful thing the team did for Coach Walsh a few years back. I got the tickets for cost and the shipping charges (in the bottom bowl!). She called me, to wish us luck at the Frozen Four, tonight after the win. I think that's pretty cool.

Can somebody please give me the phone number for the fighting sioux club and fighting sioux athletics, I'd really apreciate it, thanks

Also does anybody know if there will be a fan charter going again this year???

Since I'm actually home in Aneta, I caught Pat Sweeney. Looks like a flight will be chartered to Dtown.

To actually put this thread on topic of the game:

BC runs a 5 forward PP. (that's for you Redwing)

They are small and quick.

Both teams had similar regional finals.

The only fans to give umtc a run for their arrogant money is bc.

I hate them.

GO SIOUX!!!

(got my cousin from Cali and cousin from AZ coming and they are new to college hockey, just spreading the love of the game)

third straight with a major brewery in town...was there any doubt? BTW, you don't need to do the tour to drink the beer (for free) and they do some pretty good mixes with Killians. Also some girlie mixes with zima flavors.

Oh man I can't wait to get back to visiting Denver. Great downtown strip of drinking. For Mafia Man (and others) check out the strip club near convention center and Hyatt. Called La Habem (spelling?).

The only bad thing is that the bars are a tad on the small side near Pepsi Center. Any ideas on where alumni meeting is taking place? Normally the NCAA always gives the same venue information as what's been used in the past. Unfortunately, no one ever believes the UND alumni association that they need LOTS of workers and LOTS of BEER!

So where is everybody staying in Denver?

I am thinking of staying with the people who are on the charter in the Sheraton, but it is 6 miles from the pepsi centre ;) so where are you all staying as i want to be staying in a place where there will be lots of other sioux fans hanging around wearing GREEN....

So where is everybody staying in Denver?

I am thinking of staying with the people who are on the charter in the Sheraton, but it is 6 miles from the pepsi centre ;) so where are you all staying as i want to be staying in a place where there will be lots of other sioux fans hanging around wearing GREEN....

CHERRY CREEK hotel as of now..9 miles from pepsi center..may change though

CHERRY CREEK hotel as of now..9 miles from pepsi center..may change though

if you do stay there how do u plan to get around to the pre-game party and game? taxi? or will hotels like that have busses going to the pepsi centre?

and i dont mean to ask so many questions its just that i have no idea of how to do these trips, i have only ever done 1 and it was all organised for me by the fan charter organisers. ;)