SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs PRINCETON

AZSIOUX

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You wonder why teams in other conferences score so many goals...their goalies are sieves.

The save the Air Force dude made was just annointed "save of the year in college hockey" by the announcers. UNBELIEVABLE! GOAL AIR FORCE!! 1-1! WHAT A HUGE MOMENTUM CHANGER. From a sure 2-0 to 1-1

I agree - I love my Sioux and want them to win any way they can and I'll take it - but they don't deserve this one.

On the contrary my opinion is if the Sioux win they deserve it. Princeton has played a good game but the big difference is we have an outstanding goalie thats shutting Princeton down for the most part. If Princeton can't score then why do they deserve it?

I agree - I love my Sioux and want them to win any way they can and I'll take it - but they don't deserve this one.

Sure they do. They have 3 goals and have allowed none thus far. It hasn't been pretty by any means, but it doesn't have to be pretty. I want them to pick it up to the standard we're used to, but if we have to win like this, than so be it. It's still better then a loss!

Sure they do. They have 3 goals and have allowed none thus far. It hasn't been pretty by any means, but it doesn't have to be pretty. I want them to pick it up to the standard we're used to, but if we have to win like this, than so be it. It's still better then a loss!

Exact-a-mundo. An "ugly" win counts as much as a pretty win. I do hope they turn on the jets tomorrow.

In Phil we still trust.

Hockey is a funny game. UND has the top three players in skates so they deserve the win to me. I'm guessing they will play a lot better tomorrow.

Exact-a-mundo. An "ugly" win counts as much as a pretty win. I do hope they turn on the jets tomorrow.

In Phil we still trust.

Taking it one step further, it's nice to finally be in a game where the goalie probably stole a one from the other team in which we won. We've been on the opposite end of these games far too many times.