SiouxSports.com Forum

NCAA Tourney Game Threads - Scores

AZSIOUX

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This SopCast is great! How's the saying go, necessity is the mother of invention? Redfrog is owed a LOT of beers from many of us cable handicapped Sioux fans. Redfrog, anyone tried tinkering around with the settings to see if we could sharpen up the picture at all? It's O.K. in the small screen, but in full screen the it gets kind of fuzzy. And seeing all of the buttons I'm tempted, but don't want to screw anything up in fear of not being able to get the picture back for the REAL game tonight.

Any help appreciated!

I tried, didn't help much, you can try and always set it back to the default setting

I tried, didn't help much, you can try and always set it back to the default setting

Yea, me too, same results. Just looking for the magic fix that will make it look "just like tv". But this beats not being able to watch at all. Maybe someone will figure something out by tonight.

I know this has been stated before, but I really like Buccigross and Melrose working the games.

Here, here!! Very entertaining to listen to them, as both are non-biased and have great hockey knowledge. Plus they can be rather humorous at times.

We might be looking at this year's national championship game. Without a doubt, this has been the most up-tempo championship caliber play I've seen this weekend. Wow!!!

Miami should be quieting some of the naysayers. (I have to admit that I was one of them.) They look awfully good!

We might be looking at this year's national championship game. Without a doubt, this has been the most up-tempo championship caliber play I've seen this weekend. Wow!!!

Agreed. The fans in Worcester got their money's worth today. This has been the game of the tournament so far.