SiouxSports.com Forum

NCAA Tourney Game Threads - Scores

AZSIOUX

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, so I'm probably spoiling it for you. Do you just want to post updates, so I don't spoil it?

haha... nope, I love it... I can focus on the BC/MN game and when you tell me something good happens in the WI/DU game I can check it out.

For as much as they hype Kyle Turris I really haven't been that impressed... although I am not paying a whole lot of attention to him... he doesn't stand out more than anyone else to me

Since I am now tuned into the Goofs game I thought I would ask if any of you have heard what I did this morning from a big Goofer backer. He stated that the reason Frazee has not panned out is that he likes the bottle. :ohmy:

He stated that this came directly from one of the players. Anyone else heard this before? I am not looking to trash him. I have always wondered why he has struggled so much especially considering the hype surrounding his arrival, etc.. Thoughts?

BD

Since I am now tuned into the Goofs game I thought I would ask if any of you have heard what I did this morning from a big Goofer backer. He stated that the reason Frazee has not panned out is that he likes the bottle. :ohmy:

He stated that this came directly from one of the players. Anyone else heard this before? I am not looking to trash him. I have always wondered why he has struggled so much especially considering the hype surrounding his arrival, etc.. Thoughts?

BD

he plays like he is drunk that is why he don't play no more.

BD

not new news :D his nickname around is the long island frazee :D