SiouxSports.com Forum

Scott Hennen

The Sicatoka

Interesting timing, considering that the radio broadcast rights for both UND and NDSU are up this summer. I wonder if Hennen's new station could be another candidate. If he does add him to the list of Clear Channel, Leighton, Radio Fargo-Moorhead, and Forum Communications all as possibilities for wanting to acquire the rights to one of the two schools.

Personally, I think there is a good chance that Ingstad's Radio Fargo-Moorhead will become the new flagship for NDSU soon.

I wonder who really put up the $750,000 and how the FCC gave him a 50,000 watt signal. 99.9% Scott sounds like an idiot.

Ironically, 99.9% of what you post makes you sound like an idiot as well.

Coincidence?

I wonder who really put up the $750,000 and how the FCC gave him a 50,000 watt signal. 99.9% Scott sounds like an idiot.

Scott Hennen is a lot better host than the blow hard that he competes with in Fargo.

I know Scott personally and he is a great person. When I was just starting out in radio I was 15 and he invited me down to Fargo to sit on his show. What an experience for me as I am not going into broadcast I still do it as hobby largely in part of Scott's input and help.