SiouxSports.com Forum

Coaches Show Summary

AZSIOUX

Interesting that Gwoz was on the show. I don't know if it was a shot a us or not, but he had to throw Puke-a-bitch's name in there. Hak should have commented by saying, "How did Geoff do this year in training camp?"

Good to hear that Trupper is coming along. Let's hope the boys can make it through Madison, so he can finish the season on the ice!

Saw Trupp at the airport today traveling with the team to Madtown. He may not be game ready, but how hilarious would it be to have him dress and skate around for warmups just to freak the other team out and then not play and let him get healed enough (hopefully) for the Frozen Four. I say (provided we win Saturday) we play a dirty trick on the DU/WI winner and dress him for warmups before Sunday's game! :D

Saw Trupp at the airport today traveling with the team to Madtown. He may not be game ready, but how hilarious would it be to have him dress and skate around for warmups just to freak the other team out and then not play and let him get healed enough (hopefully) for the Frozen Four. I say (provided we win Saturday) we play a dirty trick on the DU/WI winner and dress him for warmups before Sunday's game! :D

Gwozdicky would have flashbacks about the real #19.

I just wanted everyone to know that I will continue to post on siouxsports.com with the same infrequency, randomness, and off-topic nonsense that have been a staple of Taz Boy rantings for many years. I hope that this announcement puts your minds at ease so you can focus on the regionals this weekend.

taz