SiouxSports.com Forum

Brian Lee

Fetch

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wheeler can jump whenever he wants...number 5 pick what?!

:silly: yeah, why dont you go ask the coyotes front office, i was with the yotes when they drafted him, top 5 pick that needs more developing and they wanted him back in school, what??

top 5 picks stay in school 1, 2 years tops in the case of toews as we were lucky he came in to und a year early. like ive said its not his fault the coyotes drafted him where they did so i dont hate on wheeler but do on people who think he can jump when he wants :D if that was the case he would be in the AHL right now. i think he may be a decent pro for the yotes in the end

:silly: yeah, why dont you go ask the coyotes front office, i was with the yotes when they drafted him, top 5 pick that needs more developing and they wanted him back in school, what??

top 5 picks stay in school 1, 2 years tops in the case of toews as we were lucky he came in to und a year early. like ive said its not his fault the coyotes drafted him where they did so i dont hate on wheeler but do on people who think he can jump when he wants :D if that was the case he would be in the AHL right now. i think he may be a decent pro for the yotes in the end

Haha with the team when they drafted him....lol :)

So why doesn't Wheeler do something even close to that on a consistent basis ? ....Why because it was totally LUCK

But hey you guys have to find something to enjoy about your season :silly: other than the Kangaroo :D

So why doesn't Wheeler do something even close to that on a consistent basis ? ....Why because it was totally LUCK

But hey you guys have to find something to enjoy about your season :silly: other than the Kangaroo :D

Better lucky than good right?