SiouxSports.com Forum

WCHA FINAL 5 TOURNEY

AZSIOUX

Cool. 109 We're in 8, 112 in 16. I'll wait until after the game to buy Saturday's tickets. I should be able to buy them right at the box office right?

not sure about the box office but there wont be problems getting tix anywhere outside the arena for fair value unless the gophers make the title game but thats not happening

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not sure about the box office but there wont be problems getting tix anywhere outside the arena for fair value unless the gophers make the title game but thats not happening

Thanks, I hope your right.

Which brings me to my predictions.

Minnesota over St. Cloud 2-0. I think the goofs are going to rally around Pohl's injury, and could be dangerous.

UND over DU 2-1. A battle with DU still stinging from last months sweep (as well as the guy Radke pounded). Possibly an OT victory.

Minnesota over CC 3-2 My upset special. Still rallying for Pohl, and with the home crowd.

CC over DU 4-1 No rhyme or reason, no clue.

UND over Minnesota 1-0 in the 5th overtime period, with all players going to church from the locker rooms Sunday morning.

so minnesota changed the ticket laws so you can jack the prices up now right? Or is face value and no higher still the law in minnesota?

so minnesota changed the ticket laws so you can jack the prices up now right? Or is face value and no higher still the law in minnesota?

yeah you can sell them for what you want. its not like that rule was enforced anyways before hand. the only way tix go higher than face is if minnys in the title game so i wouldnt worry about ticket prices for the final 5

Ok people, don't get mad, this has probably been answered a hundred times on many different threads but I am to lazy to search through all the posts on my phone (I am unable to get internet on my computer atm so I'm forced to use my phone) so ill just ask here....

Is there any internet feeds for the final five this weekend and for that matter is there any for the regionals wherever the sioux endup. (I will have internet feed on my computer as of the day after tomorrow)

Don't forget Yzerman 19 and fiance in seats 9 and 10 for the DU game. Yzerman 19 and other die hard Sioux Fan for Friday night and all of Saturday!

Yzerman 19's rodent friend and his guest for the play in (sorry!)

I love speaking in the third person!

Bob Dole? ;)

Its actually not to bad, keep in mind it is the peak of spring break in the metro schools. Traffic will not be to bad.

he's right it's not much worse then before the bridge collapse as it was always bad. But if it snows - no route is good as this town does not move unless the weather and road conditions are perfect.

just heard - sounds like snow on Friday now. May stay south of the metro though - following most of the other systems that occured this winter.

Hey DJ...not sure if you've been to the final 5 before....or if maybe you don't care if you are late for the play in game, but if you leave G.F at 2pm, don't expect to get their on time for the puck drop.

I've been going for 6 years now and if you leave at 2, expect to hit traffic and be late for the game.

Unless of course you go like 80-85 the whole way..lol...I usually go 75 in the 70 that's I-94.

Just trying to help ya a bit.

For those coming from Grand Forks or points north, I would stay off of I-94 once you hit the Cities. Take I-94 from Moorhead to the I-694/494 split. Stay on 694 East to I-35E. Take I-35E south right into downtown Saint Paul. You will be coming in on the eastern side of the arena, where there will be ample parking and little traffic. You can walk to the arena faster than you can sit in traffic trying to worm your way into a ramp near the arena.

Remember, it is I-35E, NOT I-35W that you want. If you go south on I-35W by mistake, simply take that to Highway 36 East exit. Take Hwy 36 East about five miles to I-35E. There, go south, right on into Saint Paul.

The folks who attempt to ride in on I-94 around rush hour time may as well kiss their asses goodbye to being in the seats by the time that the puck drops.

My two cents. I am in the know. I know. Trust me.

Thanks!! Yeah I went to the Final Five last year, This year me and my friends have class until 1:45 on Thursday so its the earliest we can leave. Thanks for all the help, I hate driving in the twin cities! ;)

We have four seats in 107 row 6 - anyone close??

I do not know how everyone gets these great seats. i am up in like 304 row 3. I am not sure about the section but I know it is center ice upper level. I will be the one wiping the blood from my nose.

For those coming from Grand Forks or points north, I would stay off of I-94 once you hit the Cities. Take I-94 from Moorhead to the I-694/494 split. Stay on 694 East to I-35E. Take I-35E south right into downtown Saint Paul. You will be coming in on the eastern side of the arena, where there will be ample parking and little traffic. You can walk to the arena faster than you can sit in traffic trying to worm your way into a ramp near the arena.

Remember, it is I-35E, NOT I-35W that you want. If you go south on I-35W by mistake, simply take that to Highway 36 East exit. Take Hwy 36 East about five miles to I-35E. There, go south, right on into Saint Paul.

The folks who attempt to ride in on I-94 around rush hour time may as well kiss their asses goodbye to being in the seats by the time that the puck drops.

My two cents. I am in the know. I know. Trust me.

Most of the schools are having spring break this weekend, so traffic is unusually light this week for both the am, and pm commuting times. Where you will find your biggest delays will be getting a parking spot on Friday afternoon......