SIOUX vs MICHIGAN TECH

AZSIOUX

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Three things I need to put me in a good mood today (in order of importance):

#3) A Gopher loss in Mankato

#2) A state co-rec indoor broomball title to go with our state co-rec outdoor broomball title

And #1) A Sioux win tonight

Just win, baby! Or in Minnesota's case, just LOSE, baby! :(

#3) Still going on...

#2) Bummer...lost in the state championship game...2nd place.

#1) Mission accomplished.

yo nick, nice win tonight. glad you were there man!! watched at gma and gpas, was fun................

hey ry, yeah was a sweet game, cool to see the senior sendoff, too. JPL threw his stick into the crowd, that'd be a sweet souvenir! Too bad I was a section over...anyway, sittin here in the library right now, supposed to be writing a paper but this gopher/mankato game is too damn good.

Any talk about frozen four with the gang yet?

hey ry, yeah was a sweet game, cool to see the senior sendoff, too. JPL threw his stick into the crowd, that'd be a sweet souvenir! Too bad I was a section over...anyway, sittin here in the library right now, supposed to be writing a paper but this gopher/mankato game is too damn good.

Any talk about frozen four with the gang yet?

cool, get back to the paper :( jason and sarah are going no matter what from g forks, we are the same as always if we make it ya know. your dad and his buddy rick as well. will keep in touch about it

How does the Mich State loss translate to their NCAA spot? They're still in right? TIA, I'm terrible at this bracket stuff

Mich State currently sits tied for 9th w/ Clarkson, who, ironically, is eliminated from their conference tourney also. Both are pretty secure in that they will make it in, however, nothing is certain in the world of the PWR.

Is there a restaurant or something in the Hamms building?

Yes, the Great Water Brewery on the main floor of the Hamms building. They do serve food and beverages upstairs where the Sioux Party is though. Usually hotdogs, beans, and chips. You pay when you go in and they give you pom poms and tickets. Then they have drawings for Sioux stuff during the party. It's nice to go to it and support the team.

Yes, the Great Water Brewery on the main floor of the Hamms building. They do serve food and beverages upstairs where the Sioux Party is though. Usually hotdogs, beans, and chips. You pay when you go in and they give you pom poms and tickets. Then they have drawings for Sioux stuff during the party. It's nice to go to it and support the team.

When do you think that will start, noon? Is this run by the alumni?

When do you think that will start, noon? Is this run by the alumni?

Yep. They'll likely be emailing out an announcement with all the details tomorrow. Some one will post the info here. It's a lot of fun, a pep rally of sorts, the band and cheerleaders are there, ballons, sometimes face painting and it's great meeting up with other fans. You're little guy will enjoy it.

Yep. They'll likely be emailing out an announcement with all the details tomorrow. Some one will post the info here. It's a lot of fun, a pep rally of sorts, the band and cheerleaders are there, ballons, sometimes face painting and it's great meeting up with other fans. You're little guy will enjoy it.

Should have gone with me Sioux-cia....missed a doozy

My new Facebook profile picture and background....

n1406910142_30065624_4714.jpg

Is t a final or is someone premature again like last night??

I hate that premature stuff it's kind of embarassing :( hey sat next to your bro last night ndhockey for two periods millers family on the other side (chewing the luck charm skoal longcut) it worked well tonight. I think he was chewing cope sat night that didn't work out so well. ya sure youbetchya

I was handed info on the way out tonight.

Hamm Building

Time to be determined. Check undalumni.org and fightingsioux.com for updates

$10 general admission

$5 for Sioux Crew

(includes food)

Pay at the door. Cash bar.