SiouxSports.com Forum

PLAYOFF FANTASY GAME

AZSIOUX

lets have some fun for the 1st round of the playoffs. a little different from the normal fantasy style ive done in the past so here are the rules.

-pick a goal scorer and the assists or assist or no assist/s in the order you think they will happen so here is a example

OSHIE from duncan and lapoint

or

OSHIE

or

OSHIE from kozek

so it can go 3 ways, a unassisted goal, a goal with 1 assist and a goal with a primary assist and secondary assist.

THE KEY IS you have to have that specific order so if you pick oshie from duncan and lapoint it cant read oshie from lapoint and duncan in the final box score that i read from

so PM me your 1 GUESS as thats all you get and it will last through the weekend 2 or 3 games vs tech. if we have multiple winners i will pick the winner from a hat myself and the winner gets a 87 retro white - xl retro sioux jersey!! GOOD LUCK and i will take PM's until midnight WEDNESDAY night g-forks time THEN CONTEST WILL BE CLOSED

1 guess per ss member and NO you cant give me 10 guesses for your whole family :D

PRIZE

006.jpg

great idea, you guys that keep these games going (az and redfrog) are great! too bad we will only have two games to get it right :D will you be doing an update of who picked who like with the sioux survivor game, or is that too much work? just wondering. thanks for the game either way. i do not fare well at these games, i think i will just have to break down and buy myself an azsioux jersey :D

great idea, you guys that keep these games going (az and redfrog) are great! too bad we will only have two games to get it right :D will you be doing an update of who picked who like with the sioux survivor game, or is that too much work? just wondering. thanks for the game either way. i do not fare well at these games, i think i will just have to break down and buy myself an azsioux jersey :D

its fun as hell and love doing these, ill get my pick in as well and win this thing :D i will post all picks thursday after i get all of them in by wednesday midnight g forks time. thanks for playing!

42 entries so far. DEADLINE IS MIDNIGHT G FORKS TONIGHT and then the picks will be posted, will not accept any after midnight tonight g forks time. i only am accepting picks that are PM'd to me. thanks!

PICKS ARE CLOSED - we didnt have any UNASSISTED picks. every pick has 1 or 2 assists attachesd to the goal - multiple winners will be thrown into a hat and 1 person picked to win the jersey. ended up with 53 entries. the oshie picks were way down due to his status for the weekend of course. good luck

PLAYOFF FANTASY PICKS

OSHIE from

Duncan - gopherz

chorney,kozek - azsioux

Duncan,chorney - franchise

Bina,Duncan

Everyone else should withdraw, my poor knowledge of the finer points of Sioux hockey have guaranteed me a win. OSHIE FROM DUNCAN

way to go out on a limb :D

im guessing we will have multiple winners