SiouxSports.com Forum

College Hockey Playoffs Talk

AZSIOUX

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FSN asked fans to vote for who they thought was the Best Goalie, Bachman or Kangas. I sent a text voting for Bachman. I soon received a reply that said, "Wrong". LOL! The first thing I thought was, Dubay must be counting the votes. Haha.

I then decided to vote for Kangas to see what kind of reply I would get. It was the same, "Wrong". I guess JPL is counting the votes! :glare:

FSN asked fans to vote for who they thought was the Best Goalie, Bachman or Kangas. I sent a text voting for Bachman. I soon received a reply that said, "Wrong". LOL! The first thing I thought was, Dubay must be counting the votes. Haha.

I then decided to vote for Kangas to see what kind of reply I would get. It was the same, "Wrong". I guess JPL is counting the votes! :glare:

Wrong.

It's Frazee :(

In overtime.

Hoeffel tries to center it, hits a guy's skate, deflects off of Bachman and in!!!

WOOO!!!

GREAT!!! i am now excited for the 3rd place game tomorrow i think it really will be an indication of how the sioux will go into the regionals. i will be up nice and early again tomorrow and can not wait for what is sure to be a great game of hockey.

Get fired up for a BIG game tomorrow boys. I want to see some goals please, you need to score to win hockey games. The sioux need to capitalize on scoring chances if they want to win from here on in.

Lets go Sioux!!!

GREAT!!! i am now excited for the 3rd place game tomorrow i think it really will be an indication of how the sioux will go into the regionals. i will be up nice and early again tomorrow and can not wait for what is sure to be a great game of hockey.

Get fired up for a BIG game tomorrow boys. I want to see some goals please, you need to score to win hockey games. The sioux need to capitalize on scoring chances if they want to win from here on in.

Lets go Sioux!!!

i'm feeling a lot better now about the position the sioux are in now than i was around 5pm today. I just really hope they got that kick in the pants to make them realize what is up for grabs

i'm feeling a lot better now about the position the sioux are in now than i was around 5pm today. I just really hope they got that kick in the pants to make them realize what is up for grabs

Ya for once you could be happy we got a win, now you might be able to pass CC.

No movement after the Gopher/CC game

www.uscho.com/pwr

CC #4

UND #5

UMN #11

The winning goal was pretty fluky, but Minnesota was dominating the OT before then.

Your guys played gritty, a performance by the Gophers to be proud of.

Any win I am proud of, hahahaha.

I'm expecting everyone to be for us tomorrow...AZ where am I to watch it?

Anyone know any of the other scores from games going on right now...

Michigan and Miami OH are scoreless. I've been watching that game and it's a pretty safe bet to say that both teams are jokes and have benefited from playing easy schedules. For example, I just watched a Michigan "power-play" (if you want to call it that) and they couldn't even complete a pass in Miami's zone. High School hockey from ND and MN is played better.

For as squeaky clean as gopher fans think their team is especially when calling the Sioux hacks and goons, the gophers have sure gotten away with a lot of crosschecking, punching and other assorted after-the-whistle stuff in this tournament. Interesting how easy it is to do that when you're not scared of getting your ass kicked.

No effing class indeed.

saw this from brads blog

Wisconsin is in if: Princeton beats Harvard AND Boston College beats Vermont.

Mankato is in if: Harvard beats Princeton AND Boston College beats Vermont.

bc is gona win, they are up 3-0 late so it depends on the harvard game, wow

so is sconnie in then? wow

live pairwise blog

http://blog.collegehockeynews.com/?cat=13

saw this from brads blog

Wisconsin is in if: Princeton beats Harvard AND Boston College beats Vermont.

Mankato is in if: Harvard beats Princeton AND Boston College beats Vermont.

bc is gona win, they are up 3-0 late so it depends on the harvard game, wow

so is sconnie in then? wow

live pairwise blog

http://blog.collegehockeynews.com/?cat=13

Wisco is in, Princeton won; Mankato's two losses to UNO killed them.

For as squeaky clean as gopher fans think their team is especially when calling the Sioux hacks and goons, the gophers have sure gotten away with a lot of crosschecking, punching and other assorted after-the-whistle stuff in this tournament. Interesting how easy it is to do that when you're not scared of getting your ass kicked.

No effing class indeed.

So was it Chorney that got that boarding penalty at the beginning of our game? I'm ok with it, but I saw at least 3 umtc boarding/check from behind in the game against cc and no call.