SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs ST. CLOUD

AZSIOUX

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am beginning to think these guys are no more credible than a bunch of us going down to BUN to talk hockey on a Saturday morning.

Give me a break. Notre Dame sucks. Again there is not going to be 7-8 WCHA teams in the NCAA tourney but still people are whining about the top league in college hockey.

Maybe Notre Dame should schedule some tough non conference opponents and prove that they're worthy. I've pretty much written off INCH because of childish rants like this.

Maybe instead of whinning about the WCHA the CCHA should schedule games against the WCHA. We all know what happened to Michigan the last two times they have played the Sioux out side of Yost during a regional. MSU also took a simular fate.

Last time I was there it smelled like a smoke factory.

Great hamburgers though. Nothing wrong with that. I just think we tend to give these people too much credit.

Maybe its because they have a sounding board for getting their message out.

I'm pretty worried about this weekend. We need to bring signs to the games this weekend to the effect of "The Playoffs Start Today!"

St. Clown will fold like a cheap shirt.

Classic. :angry:

(Although you owe me a screen cleaning.)

For those of you going to the game tonight, it would really be appreciated if you bought some 50/50 raffle tickets. Sioux Crew is selling them tonight, and our goal (not just for 50/50, but in general) is to raise enough money for an athletic scholarship (or at least a partial one). Just informing, thanks!

GO SIOUX!!

For those of you going to the game tonight, it would really be appreciated if you bought some 50/50 raffle tickets. Sioux Crew is selling them tonight, and our goal (not just for 50/50, but in general) is to raise enough money for an athletic scholarship (or at least a partial one). Just informing, thanks!

GO SIOUX!!

Encouraging gambling is prohibited on this site :angry:

Finally! Game day! I really hope that there are some positive signs of team chemistry with the shuffling of lines this weekend. The team looked flat against Duluth, I thought, and could be a tough couple wins if they play this way against St clown. A couple large wins would really help boost the teams spirits, and not 1-0 or 2-1 wins, but yeah we'll take them too! :angry:

GO SIOUX!!

Why do they call it 50/50, if it isn't really 50/50. I think the top $ you can get is $1000.

I'd heard that she took half of it, hence "50/50".

A few years ago when I won it, it was over $1000, unfortunately isn't wasn't $1500 though. Now when they announce it, it's always $1000 or less.

That wonderful, hardworking, deserving son didn't win it, like he wants people to think he did. :cool: Besides, I had the tickets, and isn't possession 90% of the law (or whatever that saying is)? He did get his 10% commission though. :lol:

4 questions with tj oshie

got hands? he does

tj questions

The trick Oshie and Malone try to pull off is amazing skill. In fact, in our end at the M.Tech game in Houghton back in October, the puck was deflected off a shot and went high up in the netting about 15-20 feet high. Oshie calmly skated over and caught it on his stick with the puck laying flat on his blade! he then turned to the ref and the ref took it off his blade. :angry: he got a standing ovation from our Sioux section!!! Sick skillz!