3rd place game - DU vs MSU - msu wins

title game - UND vs CC - und wins

5 wcha teams make ncaa tourney

UND

CC

DU

SCSU

MSU

I hope that plays out, just so the Gophers can play MSU and get to the Final 5 and make the tournament. I'm going to say 6 teams, UND/CC/DU/SCSU/MANKATO/UMN :angry:

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope that plays out, just so the Gophers can play MSU and get to the Final 5 and make the tournament. I'm going to say 6 teams, UND/CC/DU/SCSU/MANKATO/UMN :angry:

whoever wins between msu and um in this situation would get in. the other may be out especially if its a sweep either way

I posted this over on uscho as well, but thought I would post it here too:

I can't believe the unbeaten streak has lasted this long. The Sioux have played some great games in that streak, and they have played some not-so-good games. But they have found a way to win, which is what good teams do.

Now they face the team that handed them their last loss (not a good one either, with SCSU coming back in the 3rd). Should be interesting.

People have said that they wouldn't mind if the Sioux lost again before the NCAA's start. I would have agreed earlier, but not now. The team is flying right now, and they feel confident that they can and will win (even if down by 3 to DU). I say just keep it going...keep that feeling going. Win out.

Current 15 game unbeaten streak.

Sweep SCSU. +2

Sweep First Round opponent. +2

Win both games at F5. +2

Win both games at Regional. +2

Win both games at Frozen Four. +2

There it is. It would be a 25 game win streak to end the season ( :eek: ), with a Broadmoor, a possible MacNaughton, a Regional crown, and a National Title.

Can they do it? Who knows. Heck, SCSU may very well win a game or two this weekend, as they have alot to play for too. But this has really been a fun season to watch as a Sioux fan, and I would love to see them keep it rolling. Enjoy the ride.

Go Sioux

Since I'll be at the Saturday game, here's another question:

Who else is going to be there and I can come down and harass?

Sioux-cia? Goon? Hockeymom?

I'd like to meet a lot of ya.

Neat thing is I get to take someone to a Sioux game who has never been to one before. Always a fun experience.

I know my name's not on the list, but you can come on Friday and say hi to siouxforeverbaby and me in Section 108 Row G.... And on Saturday, WiSioux will be joining us :angry:

I thought we played some good hockey in St Cloud. Remember, we lost that game without the Oshie, who was serving his penance for pi$$ing.

Losing Trupper and viva le revolucion hurts us tremendously. Chay is key to our title run, and trupper is probably the most skilled third line player in the country IMHO.

Contrary to what fat boy says, we are beating teams with depth rather than with our top line.

If sconny gets ousted, it boads well, and will probably result in us playing in MadTown's regional.

It will be a tough weekend against SCSU. Their top line is as good as any, and they will kill us if we get into penalty trouble. They also have a ton on the line.

Gotta love this time o year!

GO SIOUX!!!

I know my name's not on the list, but you can come on Friday and say hi to siouxforeverbaby and me in Section 108 Row G.... And on Saturday, WiSioux will be joining us :angry:

YAY! Who else is excited? In all hopes, losing Evan and Chay could help us, the boys came from behind to win for Hak and they could do it for their teammates.

any chance on saturday if the situation were to present itself and if needed Hak runs the score up?

dont think its that easy in hockey compared to other sports to do that but i get your point. the du / cc games wont be opver til later those nights so just take care of business and see what happens. the important part would be getting ashare of the title and not worrying about the goal differential. go sioux

Since I'll be at the Saturday game, here's another question:

Who else is going to be there and I can come down and harass?

Sioux-cia? Goon? Hockeymom?

I'd like to meet a lot of ya.

Neat thing is I get to take someone to a Sioux game who has never been to one before. Always a fun experience.

Cool. I'm in Section 113, row G, seat 4 and will be wearing a green Prp jersey. Siouxmama is at the top of the section. Don't remember what her Saturday jersey selection is? See ya there!!

GO SIOUX!!

any chance on saturday if the situation were to present itself and if needed Hak runs the score up?

Yeah, I don't think good teams ever "let up" on an opponent. You're out there to score goals, and prevent your team from getting scored on. If the score gets out of hand, it's basically the playoffs, so there should be no quit in these guys.

not that the sioux need any more motivation as i know this team has 1 goal in mind but this is senior weekend and lets send kaip, bina radke and lamoureux out with a stick salute in their last regular season series! im assuming senior night is saturday? each player needs a ROBBIE BINA, clap clap clapclapclap done for them as im sure it will be done. i know the the student sections will start them but the whole arena needs to take part, the whole arena!

four players that have given this program and us fans a lot to cheer about and be proud about!

tn_IMG_6399.JPGtn_075.JPG

tn_101.JPGtn_IMG_2831.JPG

not that the sioux need any more motivation as i know this team has 1 goal in mind but this is senior weekend and lets send kaip, bina radke and lamoureux out with a stick salute in their last regular season series! im assuming senior night is saturday? each player needs a ROBBIE BINA, clap clap clapclapclap done for them as im sure it will be done. i know the the student sections will start them but the whole arena needs to take part, the whole arena!

four players that have given this program and us fans a lot to cheer about and be proud about!

tn_IMG_6399.JPGtn_075.JPG

tn_101.JPGtn_IMG_2831.JPG

No student section this weekend. Spring Break. But i passed up going aywhere to stay and watch our boys. But now i lost my tickets!

No student section this weekend. Spring Break. But i passed up going aywhere to stay and watch our boys. But now i lost my tickets!

good point, for the students who will be there and others then!!