SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs BEAVERS

AZSIOUX

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This game has let down written all over it. If the Sioux are as good as I hope they are they will come out and dominate for 60 minutes today...

i know what you are saying with the sunday game, day game maybe walski starts but i think the guys are on a mission and nothing is gona stop them right now!

i know what you are saying with the sunday game, day game maybe walski starts but i think the guys are on a mission and nothing is gona stop them right now!

No doubt about it. This team is on a mission.

And if Walski is looking at the DOK line in practice, week in week out, he'll do just fine. :D

Im not gunna name names but saw a few of the boys out last nite. hopefully they feel good today.

cant believe they werent locked up in their rooms with the keys thrown away with bread and water slipped through the crack of the door for dinner :D

haha well for ur info, one of them was passed out on a couch at the house i was at. think they would only have a couple instead of a ton.

so you are just hear to talk sht then as im guessing you wouldnt have brought that up if not? or discuss the game today?

Are you sure he was passed out and not just sleeping? If a player is getting pass out drunk a night before a game, then we have some serious leadership issues on this team. That is a pretty insidious statement to make. I hope you are being truthful.

Going out for a few after a series is common place, to get pass out drunk after the first game of a series is inexcusable.

Wow...I hope it was Radke or someone else who isn't going to play today...

im here to discuss the game. but u made a comeback at me so i jsut thought id tell the truth.

is there reason to say it though? just asking. not a big deal but seems pointless, thats all. i have many many stories on stuff like that but i dont feel any need to post them. GO SIOUX :D

I am somewhat concerned about today. I think the Sioux will win, but unless they can generate more interest and intensity than in the 3rd yesterday, it could be a long afternoon. Bemidji will also come out with something to prove and will probably play harder. I hope Hak starts Walski because it could help the boys with the focus by wanting to play well in front of him and help him out.

I am somewhat concerned about today. I think the Sioux will win, but unless they can generate more interest and intensity than in the 3rd yesterday, it could be a long afternoon. Bemidji will also come out with something to prove and will probably play harder. I hope Hak starts Walski because it could help the boys with the focus by wanting to play well in front of him and help him out.

not sure why there is concern but thats fine. we played very well yesterday. 4 pp goals and this team knows what it needs to do.

6-0 walski with a shutout if he starts :D