SiouxSports.com Forum

2008-2009 Schedule

CornellHockey

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, that is correct, BU or UMass.

Sioux will be playing BU and UMass. Per the Boston Herald, the Icebreaker has been reformulated to an East vs. West tourney. So no matter who wins the matchups are already set:

BU vs. UND / UMass vs. MSU

BU vs. MSU / UMass vs. UND

Winner determined by points I guess.

any chance the sioux get another home NC series being we are on the road for the ice breaker, harvard, GLI and 1 bemidji game, we only get cornell and 1 bemidji game at home?

Yeah I would love to see UND bring in Miami.

all you need is wisc home and away

cc away

denver home

alaska home and away

Whew.... lots of phone calls but here it is:

Oct. 31-Nov. 1 Wisconsin Home

Nov.7-8 @ CC

Nov. 14-15 Alaska Home

Jan.23-24 Denver Home

Feb.20-21 @ Alaska

I am now an alum of every WCHA school ! :D Don't ask... just enjoy and start looking forward to 08-09

updated! Thanks for all the research!!! Hopefully we can get another series/game.... I'd prefer to not have the last week off, but I guess we aren't having a WCHA game (maybe WI). Oct can't come soon enough

Your welcome. My older sister was a reporter for the Bangor Maine Daily News many years ago and she gave me some tips on how to get some answers. I did notice I only have Wisconsin down once. If we're suppose to play them twice then maybe they go in the last weekend . I'll try and find out..

our non conference home schedule absolutely sucks, 3 games??? 7 nc games away-who is doing the scheduling???

But, it's balanced by the fact we have Gophers, Wisco, CC and Denver all at home this year. They know when to lighten the home NC load. That's how we get those schools to come here on the years the home schedule isn't as strong. Trust, my laddy (or lassy) trust.