SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ GOPHERS

AZSIOUX

i hear ya but i dont think you are suppose to be copying and pasting from other message boards. just looking out for ya and cardinal is just mad that he doesnt have a blog anymore :lol:

From GPL

"It never fails!

Posted by BringDeanBack

Regardless of the score, I guarantee you that the Sioux will have twice as many penalties as the Gophs over the series. It never fails in Mpls that the Sioux are fighting bullsh*t calls like three straight against them in 3rd periods of close games. Happens every time. The one time that a guy tried to call a fair game (which was even in Grand Forks) he was suspended (Kleven). "

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Sioux fans,

KO here. Havent talked to many wcha peeps since I bailed on my team but thought I would drop by and see whats going on in the good ol college hockey world. Sorry I wont be in my home state playing for home team gophers like I said I would after the islanders wouldnt sign me last summer. I never wanted to come back but the islanders siad if I left minny that I would have to go the WHL but then they must have changed their minds after things werent going my way and I wanted out again and realized that I was a good player and ready for the AHL like no other. Garth Snow is now my new hero. Brilliant hockey mind. He even gave the islanders goalie a million year contract, brilliant.......... Oh well im a pro now and love it. Hows my former team doing since I quit the team? Havent checked on them in a while... Don didnt play me in the correct position and if he did we could have been a way better team but i saw the writing on the wall and could tell we werent gona go anywhere this season so it was Bridgeport or bust :lol: The sioux hold a soft spot in my heart as the sioux were the last team I played against while wearing the Golden M. Man did I treasure that. If any gopher fans read this I am sorry for how things went down and I hope you become islanders fans for whenever i do get up to the show

Sincerely,

K_Okposo_NYI.gif

Hi Sioux fans,

KO here. Havent talked to many wcha peeps since I bailed on my team but thought I would drop by and see whats going on in the good ol college hockey world. Sorry I wont be in my home state playing for home team gophers like I said I would after the islanders wouldnt sign me last summer. I never wanted to come back but the islanders siad if I left minny that I would have to go the WHL but then they must have changed their minds after things werent going my way and I wanted out again and realized that I was a good player and ready for the AHL like no other. Garth Snow is now my new hero. Brilliant hockey mind. He even gave the islanders goalie a million year contract, brilliant.......... Oh well im a pro now and love it. Hows my former team doing since I quit the team? Havent checked on them in a while... Don didnt play me in the correct position and if he did we could have been a way better team but i saw the writing on the wall and could tell we werent gona go anywhere this season so it was Bridgeport or bust :lol: The sioux hold a soft spot in my heart as the sioux were the last team I played against while wearing the Golden M. Man did I treasure that. If any gopher fans read this I am sorry for how things went down and I hope you become islanders fans for whenever i do get up to the show

Sincerely,

K_Okposo_NYI.gif

HAHAHA :D

Hey Sioux fans,

Your boy Frazee here checking in. I saw KO stopped by and if you read this KO, can you talk to garth and ask him to trade for me then i can try to play next to you in bridgeport. Would be a dream come true really. PLEASE KO, you owe me for taking you out to Blarneys on your recruit visits. Thanks bud. As you great hockey fans know, i havent played at all in the last month or so. Don is really down on me and i cant figure it out, just dont get it. Yeah i gave up two 90 footers but hell, who hasnt in their haydays? Honestly i havent been the same since your boy bina got me from 180 feet last season. I was actually in the middle planning my bar hopping plan during that play and the damn puck just jump over my stick. Im thinking about jumping ship if i dont play in the next 2 weeks but we will wait and see on that. Hell, Don even played our 3rd string walk on over me a few weeks back and even i can read between the lines on that one. I do have a cool journal on GPL though, i talk about how im way more mentally prepared this season and came into this season in the best shape of my life as you can see in my GQ ess pic below. what i forgot to do though is practice stopping pucks. I even hung my goalie pads up for 2 weeks over the holiday break and didnt practice at all. Its really paid off for me. Take care sioux fans and if you see me out at the bars please say hi and if you want to buy me a drink i love long islands ;)

yours truly,

CWCRKOGCROJBDGC.20071001203651.jpg

Hey Sioux fans,

Your boy Frazee here checking in. I saw KO stopped by and if you read this KO, can you talk to garth and ask him to trade for me then i can try to play next to you in bridgeport. Would be a dream come true really. PLEASE KO, you owe me for taking you out to Blarneys on your recruit visits. Thanks bud. As you great hockey fans know, i havent played at all in the last month or so. Don is really down on me and i cant figure it out, just dont get it. Yeah i gave up two 90 footers but hell, who hasnt in their haydays? Honestly i havent been the same since your boy bina got me from 180 feet last season. I was actually in the middle planning my bar hopping plan during that play and the damn puck just jump over my stick. Im thinking about jumping ship if i dont play in the next 2 weeks but we will wait and see on that. Hell, Don even played our 3rd string walk on over me a few weeks back and even i can read between the lines on that one. I do have a cool journal on GPL though, i talk about how im way more mentally prepared this season and came into this season in the best shape of my life as you can see in my GQ ess pic below. what i forgot to do though is practice stopping pucks. I even hung my goalie pads up for 2 weeks over the holiday break and didnt practice at all. Its really paid off for me. Take care sioux fans and if you see me out at the bars please say hi and if you want to buy me a drink i love long islands ;)

yours truly,

CWCRKOGCROJBDGC.20071001203651.jpg

Why do you have to post the picture and remind me that these Gopher scum are really just a bunch of kids that we'd probably like real well if we knew them?

Classless as hell if you ax me ;) Not a fan of comments like that and really no need for it. Don't think that typifies all gopher fans.

Really this rivalry needs to go back to the good ol days. when the gophers played in Grand Forks John Mariucci used to go over to the und coaches house (can't remember his name) and those 2 would get all drunked up Thursday night, Friday night, and Saturday night. Then when the sioux would play in minneapolis the und coach would go over to Mariucci's house and do the same.

My father-in-law was telling me a story that back in the 60's he and his buddy drove from GF to minneapolis for the siox gopher weekend and attended a party saturday night after the game and the players were yucking it up and having a grand ol time.

Some of the horror stories I have heard of sioux fans and gopher fans acting like complete d-bags really makes me cringe and somewhat embarassed. Really it is just a game people.

Hear hear. Thanks for saying what I was thinking. Only you did it better than I would'va.

Hear hear. Thanks for saying what I was thinking. Only you did it better than I would'va.

One of the best times I had at the Final Five was two years ago drink at Tom Reids with a couple of Badgers fans, one guy was wearing a Badger uni and a gopher hat. I told him seek counsiling immediately. We must have drank 30 beers and covered every subject under the sun. Being a fan doesn't mean a person has to be an ass. There needs to be more of this type of partying together.