SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX-CIA BANNED

Sioux-cia

NO all the pheasants I have are dead. If people had come to the first tailgate party they could have tried some for myself. Plus the majority of "LIVE" pheasants I saw this year are the ones that flew past Fetch. Needless to say they kept on flying.

Ah - Would this be the very same Fetch that "roped" the deer? I read that auto-biography!! :silly:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NO all the pheasants I have are dead. If people had come to the first tailgate party they could have tried some for myself. Plus the majority of "LIVE" pheasants I saw this year are the ones that flew past Fetch. Needless to say they kept on flying.

As for the box/bag of wine, I can neither confirm or deny this allegation. Although I will say I received a text earlier tonight from one Sioux-Cia "k can meet u b4 the game o n no wine!" :silly:

Sounds like Fetch had the same problem I had this year. Some days you can hit them other days you can't.

Sounds like Fetch had the same problem I had this year. Some days you can hit them other days you can't.

Nah - From what I hear Fetch's issues run a little deeper. Here is a link to one of his past wildlife escapades. He makes it sound like a third party episode, but Morley tells me it is his autobiography.

http://douglieberg.proboards41.com/index.c...read=1194738239

More than anything else, this is a strong indication that tribal conditions on the reservations will never change until there is wholesale cleaning. The unfortunate reality is that it appears no one has the power to do this.

I am sure "someone" has the power to do this, the question is will it be done?

Seriously, if you or I were somehow "banned" from a high school or a civic center merely for the words we had written (as in the case of the blogger) or banned from doing our job as a health care professiona,l there would be an ACLU-supported court case filed before the ink was dry on the so-called banning. Is the reservation is beyond the United States (or North Dakota) justice system? If I had to guess, I'd say the answer is yes.

Beyond that, the banning of a doctor/nurse/other health care professional can only backfire in the long run. I certainly hope this case is remembered the next time the total nutjobs who tie poor health on the reservations to a symbol on a hockey jersey yap away.