SiouxSports.com Forum

Siouxperman8

Members
  • Last visited

• Days Won

Recent Profile Visitors

4,551 profile views

Siouxperman8's Achievements

1. Some teams pull the plug early when there’s still a slim chance. I don’t get it.
  2. Watching Wolves postgame coverage on WCCO news last night. They talked to people in a bar and Otis Weah was interviewed. Looked a little thicker.
  3. I remember some dorms being torn down but don’t remember the details. Which ones are gone?
  4. He certainly can do whatever he wants and good for him. My statement was how I’d see it and what I think I’d do. Whether in college or in a job after college.
  5. For me - being recruited with no other offers - would reason #1 why I’d stay. They believed in him and gave him a shot when others didn’t. For me that would deserve some loyalty in return. I know it’s not done that way much anymore
  6. Tailgating renewal said there will be changes to tailgating for next year. Any rumors on what is planned? Tying spots to champions club donor levels?
  7. I randomly stopped by and chatted with them in the middle of the year. They had a big group, big setup and lots of food. Couldn't have been nicer to me. One relative made laser cut keychains with the different UND logos from over the years. He made sure I got a couple of the ones we used when I played and a few others too. Nothing going on with them that wasn't happening at a majority of the other tailgate parties. Maybe more effort into the food spread. Turkey dinner, venison steaks wrapped in bacon, etc. After that I stopped by to say hi every week.
  8. Good get. He can really shoot it when he gets going. His hs teammate Andy Stefanowicz is very solid player headed to NDSU.
  9. NDSU's top returning receiver Eli Green just hit the portal.
  10. Article in the Herald hinted said he might have been pretty far down on the depth chart based on the reps he got in spring ball. He then got hurt and missed the last part of camp. Per Tom Miller's Article - "Based on when Martens' snaps came during the spring practices, though, it appeared he initially was in a deep group of safeties hoping to break into the two-deep.................... During spring ball, UND started Cole Davis and Ethan Ball at safety, with the next round of reps given to Sutton, Martin, Erkman and Martens."
  11. Quite possible they learned more about his abilities once they saw him for multiple hours at practice vs. some film previously
  12. Montana quarterback Clifton McDowell transferred to Temple in January and is transferring again to McNeese St. That will be his 6th school in 6 years. He also committed to Southern for a couple weeks somewhere in his journey but never went there.
  13. ate there once. place was mostly empty and took most of an an hour to get burgers after we ordered.
  14. He is a goofball and mispronounces names all the time so it’s very possible. On the screen it did show $700k as the price for Payne.
  15. On WCCO last night Mike Max said Payne from gophers is gonna get $700k+ somewhere else. Also hinted the SU big man is approaching 7 figures but wasn’t definite on that. Looks like he went to Nebraska.