• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1:30 CDT espn 2

Looks like it may be a couple minutes late. Womens b-ball

feel free to post abotu the award sho win here and what is happening in it for those who cant watch it.

Bob Norton is an idiot. You think he'll give any teams from the WCHA any credit? UMass is going to come out of the East he just said?:D HA!

Looks like St. Cloud has a pretty easy road to the Frozen four.

Though they haven't played well as of late, I wouldn't want to play Maine in the opening round of the NCAA. Bishop should be back, and with the way St. Cloud is playing as of late, I'll pick Maine (unless Bishop isn't playing).

Yeah it's inevitable now >.>

You actually questioned it? How best to make sure 2 of the top 3 aren't in the Frozen Four than to put them in the same regional. Also, with DU and CC not in the tournament, why not send two WCHA powerhouses to a WCHA building?

im so tired of seeing the sioux play michigan in the first round and then have to finish up with minnesota or whoever they play. cant we ever get some new teams?? it kind of pisses me off we didnt make the grand rapids region. i mean we play u of m 3-4 times a season and seems like we ALWAYS end up playing michigan in the regionals. lets see some new blood please.

im so tired of seeing the sioux play michigan in the first round and then have to finish up with minnesota or whoever they play. cant we ever get some new teams?? it kind of pisses me off we didnt make the grand rapids region. i mean we play u of m 3-4 times a season and seems like we ALWAYS end up playing michigan in the regionals. lets see some new blood please.

I agree with most everything posted so far. It is by the numbers (mostly) but I cannot help but believe that the decisions are made based on $$$. The only non numbers decision was to have the Goofs in Denver. They are the #1 overall seed by the numbers thus they should be in Grand Rapids based on the NCAA rules. ND was placed in Grand Rapids for $$$ and that cannot be argued.