SiouxSports.com Forum

Boston Marathon Bombed

jodcon

And we should have a national database for all of these background checks, so one day it will be real easy to pull out a list and say give us your guns.

Sure. Too bad the second amendment doesn't allow that. They can ban 99.9% guns but not 100% and its still going by the second amendment.

And we should have a national database for all of these background checks, so one day it will be real easy to pull out a list and say give us your guns.

Agreed. If a database can be argued to violate the Second Amendment, any other restrictions on firearms sales to criminals, felons, lunatics and children must also fail since those restrictions are more onerous. The same goes for restrictions on weapons-types in general.

Sure. Too bad the second amendment doesn't allow that. They can ban 99.9% guns but not 100% and its still going by the second amendment.

By the sounds of things, we'll have an Executive Order forthcoming in a few days to take care of that nasty little 2nd Amendment issue...

By the sounds of things, we'll have an Executive Order forthcoming in a few days to take care of that nasty little 2nd Amendment issue...

Will that order include crock pots?

Well yes one cp is to cook makes good stew the other is used to can & is sealed & cooks under pressure & is all metal & is used on a stove

So are we gonna now ask for a ban on pressure cookers?

Where in this thread has anyone called the rounding up of all Muslims? And how is this scenario in Boston at this point in time anywhere near the OKC bombings? I guess I struggle to see the correlation with what you have posted above.

Across America, religious and racial hatred is on a rampage now that we know these brothers are Muslims. If you don't see it or don't believe it, nothing I say or do is going to change that. If you think there isn't at least one person on this board who is among them, you're naive.

My point in the article is to point out it's not only 'those people, those political refugees who hate America who we allow into our country(quote from a news commentator)' who are capable of these horrific, terroristic acts against innocents. I see a lot of correlation between McVeigh, Nichols and Fortier and what we know of these brothers. The information is readily available, if you don't believe me check it out. I have too much going on tonight to get it for you. Maybe, tomorrow.

Across America, religious and racial hatred is on a rampage now that we know these brothers are Muslims. If you don't see it or don't believe it, nothing I say or do is going to change that. If you think there isn't at least one person on this board who is among them, you're naive.

My point in the article is to point out it's not only 'those people, those political refugees who hate America who we allow into our country(quote from a news commentator)' who are capable of these horrific, terroristic acts against innocents. I see a lot of correlation between McVeigh, Nichols and Fortier and what we know of these brothers. The information is readily available, if you don't believe me check it out. I have too much going on tonight to get it for you. Maybe, tomorrow.

I see your point but the problem is it was "those people"...again. This Boston situation was an Islamic Jihadist terroristic act...it's not the first and won't be the last but let's not water down the significane that this was another radical Islamic attack on this country. If this makes people take a different look at the Muslim community as a whole in this country, well...

If these two brothers were active Tea Party members, do you think the news media wouldn't villify anyone who punched Mitt Romney's name at the ballot box last fall? The CIA and FBI would tear apart anyone affiliated with the Tea Party to look into possible further ties to terrorism.

But since these two brothers are Muslim, we need to talk about tolerance and safely assume that they acted alone. Anyone who wants further potential links investigated should be immediately labeled a racist and branded an outcast. He's in custody, America, move along. Nothing to see here...

This Boston situation was an Islamic Jihadist terroristic act...it's not the first and won't be the last but let's not water down the significane that this is another radical Islamic attack on this country.

You must be privy to information not yet known to the general public. Not saying it's not because it certainly could be that or it could be two brothers who hate American because of some bizarre, twisted thinking that has nothing to do with being a Muslim.

If this makes people take a different look at the Muslim community as a whole in this country...well so be it.

Yeah, that's what they say about us. Comments like this really puts zero value on life, regardless of whose it is. But, why stop with the Muslims. Those pesky Jews are costing us a pretty penny and lots of time and energy. What about China? We should forfeit our debt to them. Screw 'em, they're not Christian or American! What about all those Koreans that Americans adopted? We better send them back before that internal 'I support North Korea' chip kicks in. I know, let's put all Americans not of European descent on a boat back where they came from....oh, wait! What will we do with the Native Americans and Mexicans whose ancestors came from pre-annexed by Texas Mexico !!! I know!!! Put them all in concentration camps! Yeah, that's the ticket! Concentration camps!!!

And that, my friends, is how we make America safe!

• Upvote 1

You must be privy to information not yet known to the general public.

Much like CNN, Chris Matthews, and Michael Moore all were privy to inside information that this was the work of Tea Party folks..speaking of which, they're all busy right now trying to find Chechnya County on a state map of Texas...

Yeah, that's what they say about us. Comments like this really puts zero value on life, regardless of whose it is. But, why stop with the Muslims. Those pesky Jews are costing us a pretty penny and lots of time and energy. What about China? We should forfeit our debt to them. Screw 'em, they're not Christian or American! What about all those Koreans that Americans adopted? We better send them back before that internal 'I support North Korea' chip kicks in. I know, let's put all Americans not of European descent on a boat back where they came from....oh, wait! What will we do with the Native Americans and Mexicans whose ancestors came from pre-annexed by Texas Mexico !!! I know!!! Put them all in concentration camps! Yeah, that's the ticket! Concentration camps!!!

And that, my friends, is how we make America safe!

Pretty ballzy in light of this Boston situation to say a posted "comment" on this site puts "zero value on life" when 3 are dead and 170+ injured. And you wanna talk about "zero value on life"!!! :glare:

Everyone is very tolerant and loves duckies, bunnies, unicorns and rainbows...until they get their legs blown off!

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."

Much like CNN, Chris Matthews, and Michael Moore all were privy to inside information that this was the work of Tea Party folks..speaking of which, they're all busy right now trying to find Chechnya County on a state map of Texas...

Privy to what every other person in this country has...cell phone and TV. Just going by what is being reported by our unbiased, straight shooting media is putting out there.

Oxbow, your comment 'If this makes people take a different look at the Muslim community as a whole in this country...well so be it.' does smack of racism and does imply that the life of a Muslim is without value. You said it, I didn't. Many groups say exactly the same thing you posted except they substitute 'Muslim' for whoever or whatever group they happen to hate and they have all sorts of valid to them reasons for their hatred.

MafiaMan, if your opinions are so driven by the media left and right, it's time, my friend, to branch out.

Oxbow, your comment 'If this makes people take a different look at the Muslim community as a whole in this country...well so be it.' does smack of racism and does imply that the life of a Muslim is without value. You said it, I didn't. Many groups say exactly the same thing you posted except they substitute 'Muslim' for whoever or whatever group they happen to hate and they have all sorts of valid to them reasons for their hatred.

MafiaMan, if your opinions are so driven by the media left and right, it's time, my friend, to branch out.

You seem to be of that ilk to throw out the "racist" card when it fits your ideology. I'm kind of in the same boat as Fetch...I don't like Muslims that don't like us (USA). If that makes me a racist, well...

If you want to have a big group hug and believe that will make everything better, knock yourself out.

I, too agree, with Fetch. I don't like radical Muslims that hate the US.

I don't agree with your statement, 'If this makes people take a different look at the Muslim community as a whole in this country...well so be it.'

You said it, own it.

I, too agree, with Fetch. I don't like radical Muslims that hate the US.

I don't agree with your statement, 'If this makes people take a different look at the Muslim community as a whole in this country...well so be it.'

You said it, own it.

Nothing to own. 9/11...ring a bell? And now this.

Let's agree to disagree. You think I'm a racist. I think you're a _______. (But I'll pass on the public accusations) Let's call it even.

Least the brother's father sees things clearly and claims his boys were framed.