DU

SCSU

UNO

CC

BSU

MSU-M

UAA

MTU

I agree a little more with this order than the other one. I think Minnesota (though I despise them) had a fluke year last year and will finish at least in the top half. DU I think will be good, but has suffered HUGE losses that I think will push them a little lower. Duluth will be a good team again this year.

I agree a little more with this order than the other one. I think Minnesota (though I despise them) had a fluke year last year and will finish at least in the top half. DU I think will be good, but has suffered HUGE losses that I think will push them a little lower. Duluth will be a good team again this year.

I dont know how last year was a fluke considering it was simliar to the previous two years. I could've seen the Gophers finishing third had Leddy stayed but that loss will be too much to overcome IMO. He was going to have a Goligoski type year. As it is now I think the Gophers defense is too weak to finish top three.

1. UND

2. SCSU

3. UMD

4. UNO

5. UM

6. DU

7. UW

8. BSU

9. CC

10. MSU

11. AA

12. MTU

I think St. Cloud will have a strong year, but hope they prove me wrong. Tough to count DU or UW too far out. UNO's my complete unknown at #4 - might be too high, but if their start's any indication... who knows? Go SIOUX!

1. UND

2. UNO

3. UMD

4. UM

5. SCSU

6. BSU

7. DU

8. UW

9. CC

10. MSU

11. AA

12. MTU

Outside of UND, I don't see a lot of Frozen Four potential in the WCHA this year. Hope I'm wrong.

You're liking UNO! :)

I think UMD has a good chance at the F4, same thing with SCSU if they don't swoon.

You're liking UNO! :)

I think UMD has a good chance at the F4, same thing with SCSU if they don't swoon.

I looked at their results last year pretty closely last year when I was hoping we'd hire Blais. Unfortunately Lucia is the least of Maturi's worries. Again.

On the bright side the Gophers have been very entertaining so far. Hopefully a return to the X and the NCAA tourney is in order.

I looked at their results last year pretty closely last year when I was hoping we'd hire Blais. Unfortunately Lucia is the least of Maturi's worries. Again.

On the bright side the Gophers have been very entertaining so far. Hopefully a return to the X and the NCAA tourney is in order.

Broken record but...

Lucia still is the least of your concerns. take out Hill and put in a trained monkey and you guys will improve, imo.

I don't see SCSU finishing out of the top 5 nor do I see UNO finishing in the top 5 despite their good start.

I feel really confident now that I chose UAA to finish 12th. MTU is playing well.

However, I chose MTU to finish below MSUM and that may not be accurate 3 games into the season. :D

My prediction:

1. UND

2. UMD

3. SCSU

4. DU

5. UMN

6. UNO

7. BSU

8. UW

9. CC

10. MTU!

11. MSUM

12. UAA

Sure you don't :) I think John Hill is a major league buffoon. :)

First thing that always comes to mind about Hill is the interview he did after Tony Lucia cheapshotted a Sioux guy (Trupp I think) and then pussed out when Jones dropped the gloves, Hill gets on and starts babbling "Nice show by Jones, we know what they're about, blah, blah, blah". What a moron.

• Upvote 1

First thing that always comes to mind about Hill is the interview he did after Tony Lucia cheapshotted a Sioux guy (Trupp I think) and then pussed out when Jones dropped the gloves, Hill gets on and starts babbling "Nice show by Jones, we know what they're about, blah, blah, blah". What a moron.

What solidified it for me was last year when he charged down the bench and was jawing at the Sioux bench in the final playoff game between the Sioux and Gophers. The guys is a clown, moron, buffoon and is way out of his league coaching in college.

What solidified it for me was last year when he charged down the bench and was jawing at the Sioux bench in the final playoff game between the Sioux and Gophers. The guys is a clown, moron, buffoon and is way out of his league coaching in college.

No offense to any clowns, morons, or buffoons, right? :)

• Upvote 1